• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm Daniel, I'm probably the youngest person here, I'm only 20.

I kept looking for a mercedes forum but I couldn't find one until I stumbled upon a link on the BMW forums.

Currently driving an SL350.

Hello everyone!

I'm Daniel, I'm probably the youngest person here, I'm only 20.

I kept looking for a mercedes forum but I couldn't find one until I stumbled upon a link on the BMW forums.

Currently driving an SL350.

Hello Daniel, welcome to sgmerc.com! Do join us for the tea party and meetup next weekend! Please refer to the announcements on the right column for more details.

We look forward to meeting you and your ride.

Hi all,

I am Lester.

Am a newbie to conti car coz been driving jap makes all along.

Just booked a MB and hope to learn more on this marque.

Hope you guys and gals can guide me along.

Got the link to here from mbworld.org.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I am Lester.

Cheers.

Hello Lester and welcome to sgmerc.com!

Looks like there won't be any turning back now that you're a soon to be proud owner of an MB! It's all about the elegance, class and quality!

Do join us for the tea party and meetup next weekend! Please refer to the announcements on the right column for more details.

Hi all,

I am Lester.

Cheers.

Hello Lester and welcome to sgmerc.com!

Looks like there won't be any turning back now that you're a soon to be proud owner of an MB! It's all about the elegance, class and quality!

Do join us for the tea party and meetup next weekend! Please refer to the announcements on the right column for more details.

Hi dial911,

Thks for the warm welcome. :)

Really appreciate the invitation but i doubt i will be driving my new ride by than.

Will join you guys and gals for the next meetup. :)

Cheers.

Guest benzw124

Hi! Just bought a 90' w124 200E about a month. Spent around 1.6k so far on new shocks, rubber bushings, trailing arms, air-con evaporator, expansion valve and full servicing. Very comfortable and solid car to be in. Future mods that i would like to do include a new spray paint to either black or midnight blue, the avantgarde grill, AMG monoblocks and H&R lowering springs.

Hi dial911,

Thks for the warm welcome. Smiley

Really appreciate the invitation but i doubt i will be driving my new ride by than.

Will join you guys and gals for the next meetup. Smiley

Cheers.

Hey Lester, we don't care if you don't drive a Merc by then!! :) You are still most welcome to join us.

Hi! Just bought a 90' w124 200E about a month. Spent around 1.6k so far on new shocks, rubber bushings, trailing arms, air-con evaporator, expansion valve and full servicing. Very comfortable and solid car to be in. Future mods that i would like to do include a new spray paint to either black or midnight blue, the avantgarde grill, AMG monoblocks and H&R lowering springs.

Hellooooo join us for the Autovox tea party - you can order your H&Rs hahaha

welcome to the club!

come for the TEA Party lei, like Dial911 had said there can get the H&Rs, maybe can get GROUP BUY discount! hehehe

btw yours is preFL right?

Guest benzw124

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. My car has the facelift conversion already and i think im the youngest here so far.. only 18 and havent even got my driving license haha :-[. I would love to come down for the meet but unfortunately, have to study for the up coming exams. Will definitely join you guys when im free tho!

Hello hello everyone. new to this site. was with 2uned but couldn't access the site after a while, finally found this site after being "lost" from the sgmerc community. been driving a w209 and been wanting to mod it but am absolutely clueless with what/when/where to mod it. whoever's got any advice or recommendations, it'd be much much appreciated. = )

hope to get to know you guys better, CHEERS!

Hello hello everyone. new to this site. was with 2uned but couldn't access the site after a while, finally found this site after being "lost" from the sgmerc community. been driving a w209 and been wanting to mod it but am absolutely clueless with what/when/where to mod it. whoever's got any advice or recommendations, it'd be much much appreciated. = )

hope to get to know you guys better, CHEERS!

welcome ian511,

you can mod your car to the Black series or DTM??

where - try benzline or MBM.

I believe, i have been smsing you the monthly meetup place. do join us for meetup. and this coming TEA party to let you get some poison to mod your car

welcome bro morgan. looks like when you get your w204, it won't stay stock very long laugh

totally agree. heh heh. nice ride. I like ur lambo suicide door combi. Look fwd to seeing you in future meetings!

keltanky ]

Hello hello everyone. new to this site. was with 2uned but couldn' wrote:

welcome ian511,

you can mod your car to the Black series or DTM??

where - try benzline or MBM.

I believe, i have been smsing you the monthly meetup place. do join us for meetup. and this coming TEA party to let you get some poison to mod your car

ooooh i'd love to have it looking like the black series...but do they actually have the bodykit available? anyway, looking fwd to seeing u guys at autovox this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest speckie1

Hi everyone,

I'm another Daniel :P

The new C Class has caught my eye, and I'm very tempted to get it.

However, am debating if I should get the 180 or the 200. Still very undecided. :-\

Any advice?

I was surfing the web looking for MB info and stumbled here.

Have never owned a Merc before so a newbie to this marque

Hi everyone,

I'm another Daniel :P

The new C Class has caught my eye, and I'm very tempted to get it.

However, am debating if I should get the 180 or the 200. Still very undecided. :-\

Any advice?

I was surfing the web looking for MB info and stumbled here.

Have never owned a Merc before so a newbie to this marque

first welcome to the club!

go for C180K, which cost slightly lesser by $15K, you can use this difference to mod up the car!

Guest speckie1

first welcome to the club!

go for C180K, which cost slightly lesser by $15K, you can use this difference to mod up the car!

modding up the car.

i believe can reflash the ecu, right? how much gain and how much would it cost? anyone can enlighten me? ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

IMHO,

For Performance Mod:- 20hp to 50 hp increases.

1. Piggy back ECU from Kleemann - K Box c/w KN Filter

2. Kleemann Pulley Kit c/w fuel regulator

3. Kleemann Headers

4. Kleemann Cat. Converter

5. Vaeth Intercooler

6. Fit in a C230(M271) Supercharger

7. Exhaust from Lorinser, Brabus, AMG, Carlsson, etc

8. C32 AMG Front Brakes with stainless steel brake hoses

9. Coilovers from KW, H & R, Sach, etc

10. Rims from Brabus, Lorinser, AMG, Carlsson, etc.

11. Spring Booster

For Non Perf. Mods.

1. Body Kit from Lorinser, Brabus, AMG, Carlsson, Wald, etc

2. Bi-Xenon Lamps

3. Lighted Door Sills

4. Reverse Camera

5. I.C.E upgrade

6. Door Pins

7. Gear Knob

8. Wooden/Leather Steering

All above mods will set U back >$15,000 x 2

BTW Our kaki CBlack W204 has most of these mods going into his ride.

Hi Guys, if I have left out any poisons, please let me know ;D