• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

I try holding the back or star button while on reverse mode... but still cannot see the lines.

He might be kidding you. C&C fitted camera has no dynamic guide lines.

You may check out one of our services here:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/18999-a-b-cla-gla-8-inch-lcd-capacitive-touch-screen/#entry217744

EleBest PTE LTD

Comand Online NTG 2.5/3/3.5/4.5/4.7/5.0

Instrument cluster Retrofit

AMG Steering Wheel

Mercedes Original Map Conversion

The Most Experienced LCD Upgrading

Navigation, Reverse Camera, Mobile TV, Apple TV

Video In Motion

Rear Seat Entertainment System

iPhone / Samsung mobile Phone mirroring

Digital Video Recorder

Reg. No. 201014095R

Call/SMS/WhatsApp/Line/iMsg: +65-9733-5000, Office: +65-6635-0518

YouTube Channel: myelebest

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gps.sg

Workshop:#04-19, WCEGA Plaza, 1 Bukit Batok Crescent, 658064, Singapore

09:30-18:00, Mon-Sat

Max: +65-97335000

Quotation / Price will only be sent by sms/whatsapp.

Heard June stock all cannot add on options

Base version

Indent only post July cevs

ek7, does this mean that they are not going to do any indent or shipment till July?

My car coming in May/June, and they say that the colour I wanted have to order (white with black interior). will this be affected?

Engage reverse, then press and hold the "Back" or "C" button. you should see a menu appearing after 1/2 minutes.

The guide is rather poor though, and you have to configure it to the width of your car. and its not dynamic!

Yes. Lines are not dynamic and serves only as a rough guide.

ek7, does this mean that they are not going to do any indent or shipment till July?

My car coming in May/June, and they say that the colour I wanted have to order (white with black interior). will this be affected?

Indent will be later shipment definitely after July. Is yr case an indent?  Ask SE to send you the printed agreement with the delivery date stated as May/June.

My CLA comes with bigger screen and it supposedly comes with integrated local fitted GPS and reverse camera. But it was deliver with reverse camera only, they seem to have problem integrated GPS with bigger screen. Still waiting for resolution from CnC, anyone face same issue?

Yes. Lines are not dynamic and serves only as a rough guide.

Local fitted reverse camera are NOT the same as original reverse camera from Germany. Those from Germany supposedly can guide you where your car should be heading, local fitted are just that, cameras to let you see the rear.

My CLA comes with bigger screen and it supposedly comes with integrated local fitted GPS and reverse camera. But it was deliver with reverse camera only, they seem to have problem integrated GPS with bigger screen. Still waiting for resolution from CnC, anyone face same issue?

Mine also comes with the bigger screen, but my SE told me that it doesn't come with integrated GPS. that's why he bundled a Garmin GPS into the deal as well.

Mine also comes with the bigger screen, but my SE told me that it doesn't come with integrated GPS. that's why he bundled a Garmin GPS into the deal as well.

I bought earlier and at that time they do not know that it cant be integrated. After my batch of deliveries they do not offer integrated GPS for new MY2015 CLA.

Hope they resolve the issue soon else i will ask for original integrated GPS (GARMIN) :)

I bought earlier and at that time they do not know that it cant be integrated. After my batch of deliveries they do not offer integrated GPS for new MY2015 CLA.

Hope they resolve the issue soon else i will ask for original integrated GPS (GARMIN) :)

It might be able to activate the original Navigation system, if yours is Comand. Can watch DVD? Or does the voice control in the steering wheel works? It happened in a batch of W212, Diamer is lack of Audio 20, so they have to use the Comand instead.

EleBest PTE LTD

AMG Steering Wheel

Video In Motion

Digital Video Recorder

Reg. No. 201014095R

It might be able to activate the original Navigation system, if yours is Comand. Can watch DVD? Or does the voice control in the steering wheel works? It happened in a batch of W212, Diamer is lack of Audio 20, so they have to use the Comand instead.

Unfortunately I check car does not come with command. I have generated the list base on my vinc code

505 AUDIO 20 RADIO NOT NAVIGATION-CAPABLE NTG5/NTG5.5

I wonder what option CnC has if they failed to integrate the aftermarket GPS into AUDIO 20 that I have. I have been waiting for pass 1 week and still no response from CnC how they are going to fulfill the contracture obligation of providing integrated GPS as in my sale agreement.

Hi billionz

I think if u ordered in feb or jan it's ok

What delivery date they told u?

You can still add options but just that price will be affected by cevs if your car deliver after june

I ordered just 2 weeks ago, but they promised me car delivery in May/June. Got my COE already :)

May I know the size of the screen? 7 inch or 8 inch?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I check car does not come with command. I have generated the list base on my vinc code

505 AUDIO 20 RADIO NOT NAVIGATION-CAPABLE NTG5/NTG5.5

I wonder what option CnC has if they failed to integrate the aftermarket GPS into AUDIO 20 that I have. I have been waiting for pass 1 week and still no response from CnC how they are going to fulfill the contracture obligation of providing integrated GPS as in my sale agreement.

EleBest PTE LTD

AMG Steering Wheel

Video In Motion

Digital Video Recorder

Reg. No. 201014095R

There's a aftermarket GPS (Galactio) that can be integrated via interface for Audio 20 unit. It's terrible in the graphics but usable in my opinion. I hated it, gave it up & went for a Comand unit.