• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Driving Japanese car for past 20 years. Finally converting to a continental car now.

Getting my CLA next month. Hope it will be a pleasant experience.

And hope to make CLA friends here.

Cheers!

Kevin

Congrats on your CNY CLA! We've an event on 19 Feb, do join us if you're free.

Thanks for the invitation, Mark.

Sadly, my agent said cannot get car by CNY, not even sure can get by 19 Feb, but she say definitely can get in Feb

Btw where is the event held?

It's a gathering and a night drive around Singapore, meeting point will be in the west.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/21721-sgmerc-cny-night-drive-19th-feb-2016/page-1

Hi kelvin,

Welcome. Is your car subjected to LTA's type approval? (Mine is thus my SE cant tell me when it can be delivered). Also, are u given headrest cushions? I am n have tried to exchange it for other merchandise but was told it is a standard giveaway ...

Cheers

Hi Wei Hai , 

I am not sure of LTA approval for my car. I didn't ask my SE much except that to make sure I could get my new car before March, when my current car COE expires. I just got a call from my SE today, and she said my new car is in, will be registered after CNY, and can collect latest end of this month.

Yes, I was given headrest cushions too. Didn't bargain on any freebies, as I felt my SE was giving me the best deals. Or perhaps I was too paiseh to bargain, haha...

So you going for the night drive too? Don't think I can make it this round, as don't think can collect my car by 19th. Hope to join next time, and get to meet fellow MB-ers, pick up some tips, since this is my first MB.

All, I just booked my CLA200SB a few weeks back, delivery is expected to be Mar/Apr... Eagerly awaiting delivery and in the meantime am devouring all things CLA online... Been reading up on all your posts since joining yesterday... Thanks for all the useful info and hope to join you guys on one of your meet ups soon!

All, I just booked my CLA200SB a few weeks back, delivery is expected to be Mar/Apr... Eagerly awaiting delivery and in the meantime am devouring all things CLA online... Been reading up on all your posts since joining yesterday... Thanks for all the useful info and hope to join you guys on one of your meet ups soon!

welcome! there is a event this coming fri.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/21721-sgmerc-cny-night-drive-19th-feb-2016/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats caveman! What color is yours? How's the ride so far? I am hoping to collect mine this next few days....

Mines red..pretty nice and firm ride..does not feel very front wheel drive when compared to an E class. 1 word..nice..

Mines red..pretty nice and firm ride..does not feel very front wheel drive when compared to an E class. 1 word..nice..

Wanted to get red as well but decided it was too loud for me, so went with mountain grey instead... Is yours stock with the black grill? Any mods so far? Pics please....  :D