• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Hey all! Finally got my car today! A wonderful feeling man... and I must say my SE is fantastic. He even helped me to move all my items in my old car to the new, while I had coffee/tea and had a late tea break because I was starving. Kudos!

Tried the ambient lighting. It's gorgeous! But only one colour la... haha. And u can only control the intensity of the light. But hey I'm not complaining.. it's gorgeous!

Overall.... super happy!!

Hey all! Finally got my car today! A wonderful feeling man... and I must say my SE is fantastic. He even helped me to move all my items in my old car to the new, while I had coffee/tea and had a late tea break because I was starving. Kudos!

Tried the ambient lighting. It's gorgeous! But only one colour la... haha. And u can only control the intensity of the light. But hey I'm not complaining.. it's gorgeous!

Overall.... super happy!!

One color only? Lol. Congrates on new ride.

Congrats! Can you post afew photos,especially the interior of convenient. enjoy the ride. I changed the fuel to Caltex Plat 98 from 95. seems more responsive drive. Maybe psychological?? Haha..

haha, sure, I got to find a way to post it though. Interior is quite normal, because it's Black... I have not had the chance to pump petrol yet, but I think I am getting like maybe 10 - 11km/litre

Y

I believe a lot of factors will affect the FC.

Driving style / route / time / speed.

Yea.. agree. But I decided not to look at FC... haha. Just enjoy the ride. But I feel the pickup is quite anaemic.. maybe I am too used to driving manual.

Y

Yea.. agree. But I decided not to look at FC... haha. Just enjoy the ride. But I feel the pickup is quite anaemic.. maybe I am too used to driving manual.

Using E mode? Think the gear shift to higher gears to fast for fuel saving this affect the pick up.

Use S mode to feel adrenalin rush

Any other bros collecting this month as well?

Mine estimated to arrive end june per SE ( ordered in early feb)

Heard a good sized shipment arrived now processing paperwork as many rushing before 1 July

Wonder if anyone got AMG line this shipment?

Heard a good sized shipment arrived now processing paperwork as many rushing before 1 July

Quite a few. =) Come for meet up to find out more heh

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

I just collected mine last Friday, ordered in mid Feb as well. Yea, heard equally taht there was a big shipment, my SE super busy delivering cars :)

Using E mode? Think the gear shift to higher gears to fast for fuel saving this affect the pick up.

Use S mode to feel adrenalin rush

Haha, yes using E mode :) I think I'm also not used to the fact that i have to floor to get the gears to shift slower. But what can I say, enjoying the ride. But economy really sucks at the moment. I think getting 12l/100km now, but who cares :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make sure eco start/stop disable once get in lor

Boh I really doubt how long the S5 can last

一分价钱一分货 .. but most good battery shop outside will hv the Bosch or Varta AGM batt. Its 400+ as bro darksaint says. The merc label on it makes it 100 more .. lol

• Like 2