• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Just want to share with fellow CLA bros here with this awesome made for CLA car cover that I ordered from USA thru ebay. Fits like a glove & the material is breathable & water resistant. USD 212 plus USD 42 for postage.

Hi jtang, mind sharing the eBay seller name? Thsnks!

Howdy folks!

CLA180 (stock-standard)

Expected Delivery: Mar/Apr

Colour: White with black interior

Was told by SE that there will be a few new updates to the 2015 batch of CLA:-

(1) CPA Plus

(2) 8" screen;

(3) Steering wheel;

(4) 12 different interior ambient lights - (**Latest Update** Just told by SE that this will not be a standard feature - included as an option under "Light & Sight" package and will not be selected for SG market)

Hi is yr delivery 2015 CLA or 2014 CLA? Are they taking order for 2015 CLA already?

Thanks

Hi, that's what my SE told me - that it will be the 2015. Or are you aware or heard of anything else? Cheers!

Does your CLA comes with Keyless Go? 2015 CLA comes with Keyless Go. I have booked in jan2015 as well after motorshow but 2015 CLA is not available for me to choose. my is the 2014 CLA with slight update like bigger screen and comfort suspension instead of sport suspension.

Does your CLA comes with Keyless Go? 2015 CLA comes with Keyless Go. I have booked in jan2015 as well after motorshow but 2015 CLA is not available for me to choose. my is the 2014 CLA with slight update like bigger screen and comfort suspension instead of sport suspension.

According to my SE, "Keyless Go" is an option I can have - with extra $$ and delivery will be pushed back by a couple of months. What's the expected delivery of your CLA?

According to my SE, "Keyless Go" is an option I can have - with extra $$ and delivery will be pushed back by a couple of months. What's the expected delivery of your CLA?

Thanks for the update. My delivery is in feb/march n I already got my Coe in last bidding. Please confirm if you have cpa plus in yr booking. I think I will check with my SE if I can get the later batch or not.