• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Just received my CLA180 today. wanted to do PPS from Revol. However, was told that C&C already did some Nano polish for the car. I was also given another Nano polish voucher which can be used within 1 year. As such, should i still go ahead to do PPS or just make do with C&C's free Nano polish until next year.

Secondly, the car should have some driving assist where it will automatically brake for me if i go too near the front car too fast. I was trying it just now for a few time but the braking did not seen to activate. Any idea how to activate it?

I believe is collision assist which makes emergency brake easier as sensors will standby brakes closer to engage.

Just received my CLA180 today. wanted to do PPS from Revol. However, was told that C&C already did some Nano polish for the car. I was also given another Nano polish voucher which can be used within 1 year. As such, should i still go ahead to do PPS or just make do with C&C's free Nano polish until next year.

Secondly, the car should have some driving assist where it will automatically brake for me if i go too near the front car too fast. I was trying it just now for a few time but the braking did not seen to activate. Any idea how to activate it?

Bro, you are really one brave soul to want to test out such a system! 

My advice is not to be over reliant on such assist, always stay vigilant on the road and keep a safe driving distance 

Sometimes, electronics do fail to work when you needed it the most

• Like 1

Bro Soho, I went ahead with my PPS outside.

Bro Soho, I went ahead with my PPS outside.

Just remember not all treatments done by outside groomers can be "mixed" with nano sealant. Do check with your groomer accordingly.

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

I believe is collision assist which makes emergency brake easier as sensors will standby brakes closer to engage.

This is collision prevention assist plus....it's an optional feature which requires the Distronic to work. I believe Distronic is not a standard feature for CLA in S'pore.

post-178-0-09717000-1420729141_thumb.jpg

I would like to check. my right taillight has this 3 red light at the bottom but my left taillight doesnt have the light. is it normal?

Also i have some small bubbles at my driver side window. It is towards the bottom of the window, not very visible f one never look carefully. should i go back and get them to redo? I was told it take up to 1 month for the bubbles to disappear. 

post-5981-0-27626400-1420771569_thumb.jpg

post-5981-0-81586300-1420771574_thumb.jpg

I would like to check. my right taillight has this 3 red light at the bottom but my left taillight doesnt have the light. is it normal?

Also i have some small bubbles at my driver side window. It is towards the bottom of the window, not very visible f one never look carefully. should i go back and get them to redo? I was told it take up to 1 month for the bubbles to disappear. 

That's the rear fog lamp....only right side is lighted up for RHD cars.

Bubbles? U mean solar film?

This is collision prevention assist plus....it's an optional feature which requires the Distronic to work. I believe Distronic is not a standard feature for CLA in S'pore.

yup. plus need Distronic to apply auto brake.

collision prevention assist is in by default. :)

post-2607-0-89940300-1420774955_thumb.jpg

HI all,

I would like to check, Will C&C void warranty if i install in car camera in outside workshop? What kind of warranty would they void?

C&C's in car camera's quality kinda sucky and its expensive. was thinking of installing 2 CH unit.... with Wifi capability

HI all,

I would like to check, Will C&C void warranty if i install in car camera in outside workshop? What kind of warranty would they void?

C&C's in car camera's quality kinda sucky and its expensive. was thinking of installing 2 CH unit.... with Wifi capability

I installed car cam outside. They will only void the warranty for area that is affected by the installation if doing wiring to the car battery. Installed almost a year and no issue. :)

Just want to share with fellow CLA bros here with this awesome made for CLA car cover that I ordered from USA thru ebay. Fits like a glove & the material is breathable & water resistant. USD 212 plus USD 42 for postage.

post-178-0-08570500-1421229836_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-09366300-1421229849_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-53571400-1421229904_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-96222700-1421230013_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-04127900-1421230058_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Just want to share with fellow CLA bros here with this awesome made for CLA car cover that I ordered from USA thru ebay. Fits like a glove & the material is breathable & water resistant. USD 212 plus USD 42 for postage.

Nice car cover for a good looking car! (i like your rims!)

• Like 1

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

Howdy folks!

CLA180 (stock-standard)

Expected Delivery: Mar/Apr
Colour: White with black interior

Was told by SE that there will be a few new updates to the 2015 batch of CLA:-

(1) CPA Plus

(2) 8" screen;

(3) Steering wheel;

(4) 12 different interior ambient lights - (**Latest Update** Just told by SE that this will not be a standard feature - included as an option under "Light & Sight" package and will not be selected for SG market)

Howdy folks!

CLA180 (stock-standard)

Expected Delivery: Mar/Apr

Colour: White with black interior

Was told by SE that there will be a few new updates to the 2015 batch of CLA:-

(1) CPA Plus

(2) 8" screen;

(3) Steering wheel;

(4) 12 different interior ambient lights - (**Latest Update** Just told by SE that this will not be a standard feature - included as an option under "Light & Sight" package and will not be selected for SG market)

What's item 1 and how diff will the steering wheel be?

What's item 1 and how diff will the steering wheel be?

Hi, on item 1, "CPA+ adds autonomous braking to the current Collision Prevention Assist System" - quoted from somewhere when I goggled. As for the steering wheel, I'm not really sure as well - wasn't really comparing/listening when the SE was explaining.