• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Coilover

premroy

lol.... not much to see la... but if you are coming by, i'll be there almost all day FRIDAY and afternoon of Saturday and Sunday night only. car will be there, but i will be poppin gin and out only. 

legs_zps34f12bb4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally work in progress...after a month waiting for its arrival

post-443-0-32248700-1366947632_thumb.jpg

post-443-0-52303700-1366947663_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

• 3 weeks later...

hye all..
merceman..
how much does it cost??
my abs already out..front and back..
aiyahhh..already thinking to change the stock abs..but been thinking..
if i can choose between abs and coilover..better coilover..

changing the spring sport..is considerable..but adding a money a bit, u will get the coilover which the fun drive will never ends :)

please feedback on the KW coilover..
bumpy2 feeling like japan car using a Tein or Cusco adjustable.

If budget a concern and just want looks, change to lowering springs.

If got budget, go for coilover, got look and performances.

KW got 4 Variants. Depending your needs. v1, V2, v3 and street comfort performance.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Seniors, this may be a noob question.

Is there an aftermarket coilover that will not compromise cabin quietness and comfort the stock coilovers provide? I am hoping to lower my 2011 W212 a little.

Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

Dear Seniors, this may be a noob question.

Is there an aftermarket coilover that will not compromise cabin quietness and comfort the stock coilovers provide? I am hoping to lower my 2011 W212 a little.

Alittle? Try lowering spring instead changing the entire suspension. What is yr rim and tyres size? Rim size 19" might rub fender.

• Like 1

Bro, U sure u NooB.......????

Bro,,lol..Merc must be more comfy..so not sure what can i get to maintain ride quality..new to Merc...:) 

• Like 1
Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to coilovers and suspension system. Any place I can go to and read to understand more? What is the typical cost for a good suspension mod ?

Thanks.

can try: KW website ( price waste....not bad and of course got some other brand that is much more affordable )..

Happy searching

cheers

Alittle? Try lowering spring instead changing the entire suspension. What is yr rim and tyres size? Rim size 19" might rub fender.

Sorry for delayed response blackmercs.. Missed this reply out... My rim has just been changed to breyton 18" 8J ET35. Tyres on 245/40/18. After change off rims. It looks pretty ok. Think lowering springs will enhance look further? Thanks in advance. James...

Front wheel-

post-3542-0-41466000-1372083164_thumb.jpg

(Sorry for picture orientation) Rear wheel-

post-3542-0-49130800-1372083185_thumb.jpg

Hmm from pics looks pretty A OK. Use the finger check, if front & rear is 2 fingers or less the gap between tyres and fender. Then forget about the lower spring mods.

• Like 1

Hmm from pics looks pretty A OK. Use the finger check, if front & rear is 2 fingers or less the gap between tyres and fender. Then forget about the lower spring mods.

Hello Blackmercs, the height is 2 fingers on stock coilovers.  So looks like I'm set until I have to replace the coilovers when they expire.   :gym:

Go for 1 finger gap or less, nicer... Maybe can also consider 20" rims too

Lol...poisoned..

Decided to go for the H&R Coilovers mod tomorrow. My rim is 19". I hope that it will not rub the fender. Now is 3 fingers gap so can lower to 30mm...

Any suggestion will be good.

Regards