• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My review and mod of the C250 coupe after 3 weeks

Lcohol

lcohol, so did you manage to find your sunglass holder? Or really no such holder in your ride?

Confirm no sunglass holder......

The sunglass holder for sedan only. U can purchase it from See@See at dirt cheap price which mounted on the side instead of near the rear mirror. The new ML has the sunglass holder though not too sure for older model.

some more owner looks like andy lau. sure will be a chick magnet car liao. so many XMMs will die in his hands.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Dont be jealous la. You can zhng your face you know?

cannot wait end up looking like im perpetually happy. not a good idea.

BBS lug nuts, ai mai?

This rim very commonly available. Try Top93 or Long seng tyres!

how much, andy lau? what tires?

how much, andy lau? what tires?

Like that suan me meh! How i wish i have that body of yours...

i traded the original and topup $2k for these 19" and conti tyres at Top93.

ohh ok, maybe i'll drive ard for a while when i finally get my car, b4 deciding whether to lower it, as dont really wanna compromise too much on the comfort as thats what mercs is renowned for. (already am compromising with 19" le..haha)

all the mods u did are exactly what i intend to do too, from spoilers to spring to ICE. :)

im using back my old ICE setup with 2 amps + component speakers + 10" sub, might buy a new pxa-h800 processor as its recommended by my tuner.

btw bro, the boot & roof spoilers where & hw much u got them for? price for the quad exhaust(done at FK?)? sorry for so many qns ah. :P

ohh ok, maybe i'll drive ard for a while when i finally get my car, b4 deciding whether to lower it, as dont really wanna compromise too much on the comfort as thats what mercs is renowned for. (already am compromising with 19" le..haha)

all the mods u did are exactly what i intend to do too, from spoilers to spring to ICE. :)

im using back my old ICE setup with 2 amps + component speakers + 10" sub, might buy a new pxa-h800 processor as its recommended by my tuner.

btw bro, the boot & roof spoilers where & hw much u got them for? price for the quad exhaust(done at FK?)? sorry for so many qns ah. :P

The boot and roof spoilers i ordered from ebay (around >$200+ for both) and got it sprayed locally ($80 each).

Quad exhuast is <$500

Come gtg and you can see more! I also want to hear your ICE lay.

When going out for a drink together? From our nick, i think we have the same interest. :D