• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My review and mod of the C250 coupe after 3 weeks

Lcohol

Where can I buy the amg mmi cap. I'm looking for the whole cap instead of using the 3m tape to paste type. Thanks.

Look for blackmercs our site sponsor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm thinking of changing to h&r spring for my c coupe. Is there any issue so far. Will it cause tok sound when going over hump?

No sound over hump so don't worry. Just a little bumpy only

WOW! I am impressed. What is the damaged like to have these swee swee mods, bro?

Buay Ta Han!

My new ride coming this month or next. Very sad, dun have voice command, gps feature.

Well, don't be sad, I waited 5 months for the car. Yours consider very fast Liao.

As for comand 4.5, you can look for our site sponsor camber or Ricky. Both have good reviews.

Comand 4.5 is a big leap from the standard audio 20. Very useful if you are a multimedia person. The bigger screen, 10gb hard disc, SD card slot, DVD, gps and compass with direction on the steering cluster too. However, Voice command is a good show off thingy only. I hardly use it anyway. Lol.

WOW! I am impressed. What is the damaged like to have these swee swee mods, bro?

Buay Ta Han!

My new ride coming this month or next. Very sad, dun have voice command, gps feature.

You can also look for blackmerc (site sponsor) for most of the mod which i did. He is the king of mod and sure not wrong to follow him!

Well, don't be sad, I waited 5 months for the car. Yours consider very fast Liao.

As for comand 4.5, you can look for our site sponsor camber or Ricky. Both have good reviews.

Comand 4.5 is a big leap from the standard audio 20. Very useful if you are a multimedia person. The bigger screen, 10gb hard disc, SD card slot, DVD, gps and compass with direction on the steering cluster too. However, Voice command is a good show off thingy only. I hardly use it anyway. Lol.

Bro, how do i know which command i'm on now?

I have not change my audio but it come with SD slot, DVD, gps and compass with direction on cluster... also with voice command.

Most stuff you mentioned, i have it... but not sure the size of my display.

Bro, how do i know which command i'm on now?

I have not change my audio but it come with SD slot, DVD, gps and compass with direction on cluster... also with voice command.

Most stuff you mentioned, i have it... but not sure the size of my display.

Bro, confirm yours is comand on line! good for you! save money liao.

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested, you can call Tang at 97261416.

Blk 276 Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 #02-118

Singapore 650276

Do call and make an appointment before heading down. He operates only by appointments.

• Like 1