• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

price with pm better I guess. I can choose BE or AMGIV at same price but BE rim is much lighter than AMG IV

Agreed...AMG rims are heavy... Just change my stock 17" rim to 19" BBS... No much difference on the acceleration but Huge difference on the appearance and the cornering...

:) good! welcome to the BBS CS club! hope you solved your oil issue!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

price with pm better I guess. I can choose BE or AMGIV at same price but BE rim is much lighter than AMG IV

Agreed...AMG rims are heavy... Just change my stock 17" rim to 19" BBS... No much difference on the acceleration but Huge difference on the appearance and the cornering...

:) good! welcome to the BBS CS club! hope you solved your oil issue!

I used mama lemon dishwasher to clean off the grease. follow by, car wax to remove the oil stain.. Spent the whole Sunday morning doing that..But the result was satisfying....
  • Like 1

Nope speak directly to Raymond, this is first time I bought rim from Ray-s and it was a good experience even the shop was crowded that time.

My past 2 replica BMW styled rims from Ray S too..hmm...trying not to mod my current stock 17" keke..maybe should pay LS a visit too.. :P

• Like 1

Thanks bro, but can't afford AMG BBK.

Actually I am not into modding my car bare stock but I really hate my stock c180k rim, no offense here. Tried to love the rim for past 4 months but at the end I gave up.

How much discount u got for trading in your stock?

Thanks bro, but can't afford AMG BBK.

Actually I am not into modding my car bare stock but I really hate my stock c180k rim, no offense here. Tried to love the rim for past 4 months but at the end I gave up.

How much discount u got for trading in your stock?

travelled about 7k click on my old tyre and kerb rashes I think i got slightly less than 500 bucks.

Which tyre shop offering this fantastic trade offer for this AMG 17" staggered rim http://www.sgmerc.co...s-from-c-class/ ? :o :o :o

Well, I don't think you are alone. But all contracts just require demand and supply to work :)

nicely done, chershen, AEZ from pitstop?

You going for the yakuza e sedan look? I like!

post-768-0-40395600-1336845750_thumb.jpg

What do you guys think of my 19" WALD rims? ha.

Nice !! Love the sleek look. Whats the offset? Any idea?

I like these, got brake dust also cannot tell! :lol:

Oh yes! I love how it makes the brake dust not that obvious. But the rims do get a shade darker with brake dust! :D

Nice !! Love the sleek look. Whats the offset? Any idea?

thanks! Eh, i am sorry but i dont have any idea of the offset. I just sent the car in for installation while i went to the coffeshop to lim kopi!

like the wald rims fm bl. wanted to get them but they only had bronze colour left. kanna kerb rash die.

Oh the color isn't difficult to match. In fact, i had two kerb rashes on the RL and RR. I went down to Kim Hoe & Co and they were able to get the exact same color. I must say they were very patient in mixing the colors to get the exact one. I cant even tell where were the rashes now!

i used Wald rim on my previous ride , it's built quality is super but it's damn heavy.

post-112-0-31403500-1336883248_thumb.jpg

Oh nice. 19"? Any comments about the difference in acceleration or turning?