• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

(mods: tyre and rim discussions are categorised under the "Handling" sub-section, but since this is about aesthetics, I thought it would be more appropriate to put it here instead. But if you guys feel it should go to Handling, then please by all means move it!)

All car forums got their "show-us-your-rims" thread. I remember there was one in the old forum before the move. I'll start this one!

post-64-0-63045500-1335316108.jpg

I never get tired of looking at my BBS CS. As you can see, i still have a bit of work to do about the BBK. :)

• Like 2

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Bro your car is screaming for a drop!

I know! But have to resist, cos of ride comfort - already have very little comfort left with 3 finger gap! You promised me a ride on sunday!

photo.jpg

Stock is bestest!

Sir, how you resist the poison on this forum?

for show only, don't flame me please. :(

it's a V6 NA haha.

Well, it's very convincing with what you did with your BBK and rims!

brabus_monoblock_Q_on_Sclass_W221.jpg

Hey Jerry, if you are looking at the monoblock q, you might want to lift one and compare to an equivalent for other brands. It's pretty heavy. i was bio-ing it too!

Wet ahhhhhhh.... so you bio ing for 20" or 19".... well... my CFO will not approve...

19 is already a bit much for a C180K, so that and 18 was what i was considering.

(i got ALL my mods done before I present to my prime minister. otherwise, my car would be very very stock. just saaaaaaying.)

19 is already a bit much for a C180K, so that and 18 was what i was considering.

(i got ALL my mods done before I present to my prime minister. otherwise, my car would be very very stock. just saaaaaaying.)

you power.... my CFO already stop me for getting C class... she wanted to get velfire... i am a family man.. hahaha...

ok upgraded to 19" vertini magic concave. no doubt it is very nice.rear tyre size was 265/35/19. drove for less than 500 m confirm rubbing issues. had to order from tire rack (us based) 255/30/19. still small rubbing issues. for peace of mind ordered amg 18" code 795 from benzline. will upload pics tmr.

post-73-0-76012000-1336187708.jpg

post-73-0-02089000-1336187725.jpg

post-73-0-44765900-1336187733.jpg

Where did u hide it then? Or all mods in 1 day? :)

I do a few, show her, get chiding, remind her this is all my own money, promise no more mods, lied about how much I spent. Rinse and repeat.

Steering wheel was the last straw so now laying low while I bone up on BBK!