• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Does your FL W204 come with ILS?

johnphua

I heard from one of my friend about 7k plus but after conversion, no high beam n auto levelling. That's why I die die want stock ILS rather than amg package. For paddle shift, dynamic handling and the perforated brake to me is not so important except for the amg bodykit. Amg rims n bobykit can be easily done outside

WOw! 7K!? I did not know that ILS is an option. How much top up require? Not sure if now still can ask for it.

Welcome! ILS no way u can get it locally. However u can change to aftermarket HID from Sonic. Rims will be spoilt for choice look for Top93. As for bioing for mods come to this April gtg check out our event thread for information.

Good luck in getting yr COE tml, we will pray for u too!! Huat arh!!

Hey thanks! Guess Im lucky today, got my COE and now waiting for delivery in May/June. Will meet up with you guys soon!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

WOw! 7K!? I did not know that ILS is an option. How much top up require? Not sure if now still can ask for it.

Hey thanks! Guess Im lucky today, got my COE and now waiting for delivery in May/June. Will meet up with you guys soon!

Coz we really prayed hard for u guys today.

Is there anyone who can show a picture of the ILS? I googled for more info and understand how it works but i don't understand the part where you guys mention it will make the car look 'better'.

Whats yr ride? 3393 is yr car nos?

@blackmercs, not mine. W204 C180 nia ;)

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Anybody ask CNC before whether they bring in the ILS for installation here? Was thinking since they provide warranty, they should have stock in case some car with ILS spoilt and they need to replace? If they bring in, then we can buy from CNC for installation, but am sure it's going to cost a bomb.

ILS is factory fitted option and it comes with headlight washer. I believe you can buy the headlight assembly to swap out the stock ones but may not have certain functions working other than the xenon.

ILS is factory fitted option and it comes with headlight washer. I believe you can buy the headlight assembly to swap out the stock ones but may not have certain functions working other than the xenon.

Headlight washer?? Mine is empty when i pop open the cover. If u ask me i prefer not to hv it.

Headlight washer?? Mine is empty when i pop open the cover. If u ask me i prefer not to hv it.

why you so choosy one? other people want also cannot (actually can lah, just have to wait 6 months)

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Headlight washer is indeed unnecessary. I have the impression that this comes standard with ILS, I didn't even know about this washer until the car came and after I activated the windscreen wiper wash. Have u tried activating your windscreen washer 10 times to check if there is indeed a headligt washer inside?

this. is. another. poisonous. idea.

ILS is factory-fitted and will be illegal even you buy an original bi-xenon and fit on your ride. But the most concern part is too expensive 7k plus include workmanship, and without the full functions of ILS. 7k just for the look really not worth it. I remember last time pre FL w204 original bi-xenon headlamp from outside was about 3k plus. I've fitted but regret in 1 day. Light brink when you on it, no auto leveling then inside the wire like bee hoon. Very very regret and TL.

• Like 1

thanks for the heads-up John. appreciate it!

Bro may i know when did you order your C250 coupe?

Actually, I've ordered a c250 sedan with amg package but no ILS. After hearing some bros' advise, I went down to MBC on 17th Apr and saw a Iridium silver c250 coupe avantgrade with ILS n pano roof displaced at the 1st floor. I told my se I really want a ride with ILS and don't mind only 2 doors, and I die die want this display unit. So he help me to change the agreement n at that time I still asked for more freebies as my overtrade become 5k (sedan 10k, coupe 5k). Yesterday evening, my se called and infd me of the successful coe and the car can be on the road 1st week of may

thanks for the heads-up John. appreciate it!

Nowadays, want to buy new car really have to do a lot of homework and can't be rush. Can't depend on the se cos at the end of day you're the 1 facing your ride rather than to be regret for 3-5yrs. Hahaha

My SE told me ILS option will need to intent from Germany. CC can only sell the car w/o COE and once Germany side confirmed order, CC can then peg with the latest COE price. Likely to cost alot more by then.

My SE told me ILS option will need to intent from Germany. CC can only sell the car w/o COE and once Germany side confirmed order, CC can then peg with the latest COE price. Likely to cost alot more by then.

Meaning no more guarantee COE liao. So they treat all orders on intent basics, thanks to COE hike.

My se also told me same thing. By the time, the price I pay for c250 can buy present c350.

Next time hoping c n c can bring in all models with amg package, command n ILS as standard. Then in the future, we only need to consider whether got roof or without roof, so easy! Hahaha....

My observation so far is there is no C180 kompressor with an ILS ordered by CnC for stock, so need to indent like some said. I was fortunate to do an indent for keyless-go, ILS and colour inside/outside that I want with 6 bids COE (as good as guarantee) for my C180 7gtronic last year.