• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Does your FL W204 come with ILS?

johnphua

C250 coupe comes with ILS. How come sedan is not a standard for C250 model?

My impression was any C above 200 comes with ILS, perhaps I was wrong.

Johnphua, I strongly urge you to get back to your SE to add the ILS. It makes the car look nicer.

Already check with my se, only c300 n c350 sedan have ILS as standard. If want to special order, it takes about 5-6 months. Other than that they'll sell me the car without coe (list price deduct their so call coe for cat b 56888). If coe remain 80 plus k at that time, the total price is more than present c350. No choice, LL now. But not so bad, squeeze another 800 service credit for the amg boot spoiler.

I've also check with PI before heading to c n c, their c250 sedans don't have ILS but their c250 coupe has. But I believe this is way AD doing business. Now don't have, 1 to 2 years later make it as standard for all c, make you LL and then pocket tear again.

Sorry suaku here, what is ILS?

I'm sure Lambos have their version of ILS too :P

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Finally, change my order non-ILS c250 amg package sedan to c250 coupe with pano-roof and ILS but non-amg package. This poof that nothing is perfect in this world

Wow sedan to coupe?? Congras!! Ex stock?

Finally, change my order non-ILS c250 amg package sedan to c250 coupe with pano-roof and ILS but non-amg package. This poof that nothing is perfect in this world. Hahaha

O_o wah thats quite a big change! How much was the diff at the end of the day, if I may ask?

O_o wah thats quite a big change! How much was the diff at the end of the day, if I may ask?

C250 sedan amg package 238888 no ILS, C250 coupe no amg package with ILS n pano roof 238288. Still can get back $600. The rest still the same, local fit reverse cam, sola film, 3800 service credit, 500 boutique voucher, portable gps. BUT overtrade from 10k reduced to 5k

Liao, that means you kena first poison strike by blackmercs liao. No cure one.

Ex-stock with my liking colour iridium silver. The most important part is with ILS, really look different. Hahaha

Greats!! Come to April gtg to show us yr dreams ILS :)

If tomorrow can get a coe, still have to wait until 1st week of may then can get the car

We all pray for u!!