• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Does your FL W204 come with ILS?

johnphua

best deal////........

C250 sedan amg package 238888 no ILS, C250 coupe no amg package with ILS n pano roof 238488. Still can get back $500. The rest still the same, local fit reverse cam, sola film, 3800 service credit, 500 boutique voucher, portable gps. BUT overtrade from 10k reduced to 5k

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

IMG_0205.jpg

Hehe, ILS swee right?

Hello! Newbie here!

Just ordered a C180K w Pano roof. SE told me they'll bid for COE tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Anyway, I'm very new to MB and hope to get guidance from the gurus here. One thing I don't like is the stock halogen headlamp. HID conversion is one option, but I particularly like this ILS headlamp. Is it possible to get it somewhere?

Will also likely to change rims, perhaps 18s but not too sure about the right range of offset is suitable. anyone knows the stock rim offset?

Stock audio will never be suffice for me and I read here about the MS-8 processor seems to have quite good review. Perhaps if can have a chance to 'bio' some the bros mod-up rides someday and learn more. :)

Cheers

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Hello! Newbie here!

Just ordered a C180K w Pano roof. SE told me they'll bid for COE tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Anyway, I'm very new to MB and hope to get guidance from the gurus here. One thing I don't like is the stock halogen headlamp. HID conversion is one option, but I particularly like this ILS headlamp. Is it possible to get it somewhere?

Will also likely to change rims, perhaps 18s but not too sure about the right range of offset is suitable. anyone knows the stock rim offset?

Stock audio will never be suffice for me and I read here about the MS-8 processor seems to have quite good review. Perhaps if can have a chance to 'bio' some the bros mod-up rides someday and learn more. :)

Cheers

I heard from one of my friend about 7k plus but after conversion, no high beam n auto levelling. That's why I die die want stock ILS rather than amg package. For paddle shift, dynamic handling and the perforated brake to me is not so important except for the amg bodykit. Amg rims n bobykit can be easily done outside

Hello! Newbie here!

Cheers

Welcome! ILS no way u can get it locally. However u can change to aftermarket HID from Sonic. Rims will be spoilt for choice look for Top93. As for bioing for mods come to this April gtg check out our event thread for information.

Good luck in getting yr COE tml, we will pray for u too!! Huat arh!!

I heard from one of my friend about 7k plus but after conversion, no high beam n auto levelling. That's why I die die want stock ILS rather than amg package. For paddle shift, dynamic handling and the perforated brake to me is not so important except for the amg bodykit. Amg rims n bobykit can be easily done outside

Phew! At least u bother to read & u seems to know yr stuffs well. This shld be the way coz many newbies brought their car with regrets.

Phew! At least u bother to read & u seems to know yr stuffs well. This shld be the way coz many newbies brought their car with regrets.

Heehee, I leant from my previous w204 c200 2008. At that time really regret for not having this and that.

I spent a week in MBC looking at all the C-classes from ground floor to level 3 to decide what I want the car to look like, subject to budget. ILS is one must have to look good, so I forgo the AMG rims for it.

Haha, i didn't even know mine had ILS until blackmercs highlighted it. I wanted Comand so bad that I was willing to forgo the panaroof!

Lolz i would prefer a panaroof, keyless go, diamond white & red leather sear. With or without command & AMG package is fine with me coz i refrofit locally. Too bad i manage to get only pana, diamond white & leather seat missing the keyless go.

Too bad i manage to get only pana, diamond white & leather seat

and good after-sales service.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Just received a call from my se that my c250 coupe can be on the road soon...... Hahaha

U see, our prayer is power. After U collected yr car bath it with flowers water ya.

remember to shout your number here after u wash.

My number 4333 came out few times since 2008 but starter n cons only. Hoping this time come out 1st, then I straight away book c63. Hahaha. Anyway a big THANKS to all bros. after listening to your advise I managed to change my mind to have a one with ILS but 4 doors to 2 doors, if not sure regret for another 3 years