• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Liverpool FC Daily News Thread

g8crasher

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* New Stadium Plans Announced by Hicks and Gillett

* Green light given to purchase Javier Mascherano (this is a sweetener to repair the recent PR damage caused by "Klinsmanngate"

* Momo Sissoko to leave for Juventus by the weekend for a reported 13m Euros

Back Rafa. You have to read the stats to know this is THE COACH to take us to number 19. If only the board backed him to the hilt.

Guest millionmilebenz

I stand by Rafa too.

I think Hicks and Gillett should take their profit and kick themselves off the board! They have all the signs of novice sports owners who meddle and bring bad vibes to the club.

Apparently Tom Hicks and a couple of other people bought into the Brazilian club Corinthians in 1999. 3 years later, they withdrew and left the club in great debt. Hicks promised a new stadium etc etc as well. I hope DIC come in to rescue us.

Guest millionmilebenz

Hmmm, you know what'll be real cool? GIC/Temasek go in and buy the club out!! Then Liverpool players will be wearing Tiger Beer ads on their shirts, hahahahah! 8)

front ad - Tiger Beer

Left Shoulder - SIA

Right Shoulder - Singtel

DBS and PSA lei??

ComfortDelgo - as the official land transport

SIA - official plane

Tiger Beer - official beverage!

wa this is great man.., but dun think will have that super deep pockets like "DIC"

Guest millionmilebenz

Never say never, bro! ;D

A club like Liverpool is probably worth in the range of a few hundred millions (pounds), and GIC and Temasek do multi-billion-dollar deals without batting an eye. ;)

I'm gonna keep dreaming.... ::) ::) ::)

• 1 month later...

I got a feeling the largest revenue stream will be from a Liverpool vs Manchester United final.

Get past Arsenal first then see how. :P

I agree but I think this time round it's time for karma to rear it's head for Arsenal.

Remember the last glut of games we had with them last season ? Faced them in Carling Cup, FA Cup in the space of 3 days where we got thrashed 3-6, 1-3... 8)

Guest kopimonster

ya....dat was truely shocking....

this time round....i would say arsenal should go for the premier league title....and leave the champs league to us ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fruitcakepablohoney

I was a Liverpool fan during the time when i got more hair! Remembered Kevin Keegan, so now you know how old i am.

Still watch them play, but not hardcore like you guys.

8)

Jeff, Liverpool fans got tradition and heritage one...not like many other fair weather and glory seeking fans....

although i must admit when we won the CL in 2005 we had our fair share of glory seekers who wants to affliate with a successful football team.

i started watching during the days of nigel clough. though he played only a couple of seasons, he made me a liverpool fan when he scored against the man utd when we were 0-2 down to even the scores at 2-2 FT. what a match!!

finally in torres we now hope we have someone to emulate a young robbie fowler or even the untouchable ian rush!

calling all LFC supporters, come join the official liverpool fc fanclub (singapore) as we cheer and watch our team play.

our official venue for live games is at Sketches Pasta and Wine Bar in mohd sultan....

whether u bring along your family or just want to watch and hang out with frens..this is the place to be!

our website www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg

come lend your voices to the official liverpool fan club in singapore!! :)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

8)

Jeff, Liverpool fans got tradition and heritage one...not like many other fair weather and glory seeking fans....

although i must admit when we won the CL in 2005 we had our fair share of glory seekers who wants to affliate with a successful football team.

i started watching during the days of nigel clough. though he played only a couple of seasons, he made me a liverpool fan when he scored against the man utd when we were 0-2 down to even the scores at 2-2 FT. what a match!!

finally in torres we now hope we have someone to emulate a young robbie fowler or even the untouchable ian rush!

calling all LFC supporters, come join the official liverpool fc fanclub (singapore) as we cheer and watch our team play.

our official venue for live games is at Sketches Pasta and Wine Bar in mohd sultan....

whether u bring along your family or just want to watch and hang out with frens..this is the place to be!

our website www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg

come lend your voices to the official liverpool fan club in singapore!! :)

My goodness, now that's what i call a true Liverool fan!!! You the man!!! ;D

My goodness, now that's what i call a true Liverool fan!!! You the man!!! ;D

hey man! yes, only the true reds fan will wear the jersey with pride whether we win, lose or draw!

Guest millionmilebenz

dash ]

My goodness, now that' wrote:

hey man! yes, only the true reds fan will wear the jersey with pride whether we win, lose or draw!

Yes, Dash is in the committee of the SGP Liverpool Fan Club and a die-hard red-blooded fan (and I'm not talking about the devilish kind). I salute your passion! :)

Tomorrow night how bros. I've got a feeling it's gonna be 1-1 away at Highbury. Scum have a good chance at Roma tonight. Barca might sink in Germany.