• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Liverpool FC Daily News Thread

g8crasher

Guest yogi

Reina's home was ransacked during the game and he lost a ton of things including his Porsche. Frank Lampard was taken in for questioning by the police and are now detained because he went missing in the game and nobody could tell where exactly was he.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dash

millionmilebenz ]

anyway, the Liverpool brudders in this forum can join me in watching the game with the Official Liverpool Fan club! it' wrote:

On lah brother! Where??

Great man, I'll update u guys when the venue is firmed up!!

Guest dash

:)

Hi guys/gals...

I'm opening up the invitation to join us, the Official Liverpool Fan Club (Singapore) to catch the CL final on the 23rd at Hard Rock Cafe!

Join in and soak in the atmosphere! There'll be lots of scarves and flags and banners as we create our very own mini kop to cheer on our team in Athens!

We'll be singing to You'll Never Walk Alone and other medley of cheers and songs!!!

Its gonna be fun and if we win, we will go on a joint convoy parade down orchard road...complete with honkings and flags waving out our car windows! The obvious pleasure would be cruising down Devils Bar...haha!! Ha!

We'r expecting a crowd but I'm gonna pull some strings and get u guys a table if i get an indicative figure of how many coming to join us!

so...lets start the ball rolling!!!

1. Dash aka Desmond

Guest millionmilebenz

Thanks a million for the invite! Sounds like the atmosphere will be fantastic!

1. Dash aka Desmond

2. millionmilebenz aka Yen

Its gonna be fun and if we win, we will go on a joint convoy parade down orchard road...complete with honkings and flags waving out our car windows! The obvious pleasure would be cruising down Devils Bar...haha!! Ha!

they have closed down liao..........

9th May 2007

---------------

Fernando Torres. The latest name to be linked with the Merseyside club after an interview with Guillem Balague on SkySports disclosed he was a fan of the EPL an has friends playing in the league. Mentioned something about teams making the CL finals being the sign of real champions. Balague mentioned Liverpool is a real candidate.

Add his name to this list of strikers wanted by Rafa and you have an exciting 07/08 season ahead. David Villa, Amauri, Carlos Tevez(we have the upperhand in this deal), Klaas Jan Huntelaar... We've signed Andriy Voronin in addition to our existing strikeforce of Kuyt, Crouch, Bellamy(I think he will be sent packing).

Guest dash

hey guys...

more info on the CL final....

the official liverpool fan club(singapore) will be gathering at hard rock cafe for the match.

i've got tickets at early bird price $15 inclusive of 1 soft drink...ticket price at the door is $20.

HRC will be closed to public at 1am, then they'll arrange the place for us and we should be able to get in by 2am...

btw, we'll bring down a CL trophy replica one of our guys bought in anfield to be showcased there...so u can take pictures! its just 2 inches smaller than the real thing!!!! :)

come join us! Devils Bar close liao...so if we win we'll just have a convoy down orchard road! haha!!

bro Yen - is it still on for u?

1. Desmond aka Dash

Guest millionmilebenz

Most definitely on! Please reserve an early-bird ticket for me. Will PM you my contact numbers so we can find each other on the big day (or night).

1. Desmond aka Dash

2. Yen aka millionmilebenz

hi bro...din get ur PM...my number is 96883273!!

hey, no more Liverpool fans joining us liao meh??!!!

come on!!

May be there..... where you guys gonna park ?

Guest dash

;)

bro, u can park into the building itself. after 8pm its per entry at $3...however there are not many lots.

u can also park at Forum or the the next 2 buildings where there'll be plenty of parking!! :)

do let me know so i can reserve tickets for u. if not tickets at match day is $20. i'll pay for u 1st once u confirm!

i can be contacted at 9688 3273

Tks bro for your offer to help purchase a ticket. I've just been told someone has got me a ticket leow so I guess I will be there after all!

Guest dash

bring ur CO along!! ;D

is she dun wanna tag along, its the perfect excuse to tell her that u need to be there as its the guys bonding session over an important match! :D

Gutted that we lost but I'll tell you what.. Mascherano was frikkin awesome. Kaka almost disappeared from the radar screen. Pennant showed up and I think he can only get better. Gerrard - a little disappointed he didn't finish off that storming move for the equalizer. If only Crouch came on a little earlier I'm sure he would have conjured something.

Tonight showed why we need a top quality finisher and a flair player. The jigsaw is nearly complete. We just need to cap it off with the above mentioned pieces and you'll watch us kick ass next season.

Think I'll just stay home and watch it next time. HRC atmosphere was nice but they played the YNWA too many times. ;D

Guest yogi

It was nonetheless, a good show put up by the lads..... looking on the bright side, hopefully this shows the new Yankee owners that regardless of the tactical brillance of RB and the hardwork of the team, there is no replacement for top drawer players.

They need to open their wallet and let RB buy a top class, 20 goals-a-season striker, a "kaka" in midfield, 2 terrifying wingers and another CB back-up (I believe Hyypia will be gone by next season).

YNWA.

Guest millionmilebenz

I was also at Hard Rock Cafe last night. Bumped (literally, the place was so packed!) into Ph@tboy and wife there too.

Yeah, Mascherano really did a full-shut-down on Kaka. Got hope! Pennant has the fighting spirit but I think both he and Zenden still have a lot of maturing to do, especially Zenden. Wished RB had put on Kewell and Crouch sooner! Was it just me or did AC midfielders had to spend more time taking care of Kewell once he came on, which freed up some space for Gerrard?

The 2nd goal was just sloppy... our defenders last night let down their guard too easily. Remembered even Carragher also had a lapsed moment when he slowed down which allowed Inghazi to win that 2nd free kick near our goal.

P.S: Many thanks to Dash for "chopping" a ticket for me and also for doing a superb job in organizing the event as a member of the Official Liverpool Fan Club committee. Big Thumbs Up, Dash!

Guest dash

;)

hi bro yen(millionmilebenz), thanks for being there to show your support to the official fan club! :)

bro 911, u were there? should have called me!!

the event was full house and though i could'nt watch the match with you bro yen, i sure hope u've enjoyed the atmosphere! though it'll be icing on the cake if we won!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest millionmilebenz

NEWS ALERT

---------------

TORRES DUE ON THE MERSEYSIDE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally a done deal! Torres is a Reds! ;D

Watch this space...

Next up Alessandro Mancini / Ricardo Quaresma / Simao Sabrosa........

Scum have reportedly signed Carlos Tevez in a 20m deal to happen next week

• 3 weeks later...
hahahah...scared later no ppl support ma...seems lik most of it is liverpool supporter....

bor lah got alot of closet fans here lah.. Scum, Bluenoses, Blueshite you name it.. ;D