• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W203 - how to give it more "life" ?

Guest Spidy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spidy

Alpha82 and sky 55 : I am making some enquiry to buy the grills together at 55tech. Sky55 = 3 fin, alpha82 = 4 fin. spidy = 3 fin. anything else ? I am gg to drop them a mail to see whether can get better price.

Guest sky55

Spidy wrote:

Alpha82 and sky 55 : I am making some enquiry to buy the grills together at 55tech. Sky55 = 3 fin, alpha82 = 4 fin. spidy = 3 fin. anything else ? I am gg to drop them a mail to see whether can get better price.

cool, let me know the price then....

Guest alpha82

Spidy wrote:

Yup, better for you to deal with 55tech since you're getting a few items while i'm only getting 1. I'm still undecided over the 3-fin or 4-fin grill. Will confirm with you before you place any order. :)

Thanks bro!

alpha82 wrote:

Yup, better for you to deal with 55tech since you're getting a few items while i'm only getting 1. I'm still undecided over the 3-fin or 4-fin grill. Will confirm with you before you place any order. :)

Thanks bro!

i bought from 55 tech. their delivery is pretty fast

i gotten the 4 fins black grill, but i thot the 3 fins may look better

anyone wants to view before making any purchase can meet up for kopi

Guest Spidy

j888 wrote:

i bought from 55 tech. their delivery is pretty fast

i gotten the 4 fins black grill, but i thot the 3 fins may look better

anyone wants to view before making any purchase can meet up for kopi

Cool. Do you have to go custom/warehouse to collect or they send to your home address ? I am thinking the package will be quite large right ? Did you also change the emblem to the flat one ? Did you DIY or use a workshop ? (if workshop, can recommend ? how much you paid ?)

Alpha82, sky55,

I am assuming both of you also want the flat emblem. If not please let me know.

We should definitely have a mini gathering before I place the order. so that everything is sync up. There are 2 gathering on the forum, one is the usual GTG on this forum, the other is Cerano installer session. Will you guys be at any of these 2 gathering ? I am planning to go see the installer to check things out. May be we can all meet there ?

Spidy wrote:

Cool. Do you have to go custom/warehouse to collect or they send to your home address ? I am thinking the package will be quite large right ? Did you also change the emblem to the flat one ? Did you DIY or use a workshop ? (if workshop, can recommend ? how much you paid ?)

Alpha82, sky55,

We should definitely have a mini gathering before I place the order. so that everything is sync up. There are 2 gathering on the forum, one is the usual GTG on this forum, the other is Cerano installer session. Will you guys be at any of these 2 gathering ? I am planning to go see the installer to check things out. May be we can all meet there ?

I got the whole set from him, including the flat emblem.

It's sent via singpost, so deliver to doorstep.

I diy myself, both the grill and falt emblem. it's pretty simple. If u need help to install i can help u, in exchange for a cup of 80 cents kopi hee.

When is the cerano session ?

Otherwise we can meet ourselves separately. Seems like a few of you are in the west, so am i. We can meet at turf city or west coast mac. weekdays supper or weekend afternnon would be great :)

Guest alpha82

Spidy wrote:

Alpha82, sky55,

I don't need the flat bonnet emblem. I got mine already. I'm just deciding over 3-fin or 4-fin black grille. perhaps we should have a mini gathering at west coast mac or somewhere soon so i can see j888's 4-grille black grille. :D

j888 bro! do PM me your number yeah? i wanna view your grille! :becky:

Guest sky55

Spidy wrote:

Alpha82, sky55,

I'm currently in dubai...will only be back the day after tomorrow....

Guest Spidy

sky55 wrote:

I'm currently in dubai...will only be back the day after tomorrow....

you may want to allow PM so that I can PM the special discounted cost from 55tech to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s40at

Hi guys & hope everyone had a good weekend!

I was away and had received some PMs from a few W203ers on getting together if there is a meet up. Is anyone keen on meeting up either one of the weekday afternoons or this Saturday PM?

Am proposing Kallang MacD/KFC (before they implement paid parking).

I have the 3-fin fitted to my ride (originally in black but now sprayed Silver!) Will love to see what you guys have done to your rides!

Dont PM me, create a list to indicate your preference.

Cheers!

Guest s40at

sgbb wrote:

hi s40at;

i'm fine with this sat.

Kallang Mc or West Coast Mc are fine too.

Let's have a vote on the locations?

I suggested Kallang Mac as its more central, as there are some W203ers staying in the east. Maybe those who stay in the extreme east or west can catch up in smaller groups after this Sat meet up. I will start the ball rolling :

Saturday 10 Jul 2010 - W203ers Meet up

1. SGBB

2. S40AT

Guest Trex81

I suggested Kallang Mac as its more central, as there are some W203ers staying in the east. Maybe those who stay in the extreme east or west can catch up in smaller groups after this Sat meet up. I will start the ball rolling :

1. SGBB

2. S40AT

3. Trex81 (any timing?)

Guest s40at

Trex81 wrote:

Saturday 10 Jul 2010 (TBA?) - W203ers Meet up

1. SGBB

2. S40AT - Cosmentic upgrade :3 fin grill, twin tail pipes, did some minor repairs and hv a Repair manual for W203

3. Trex81 (any timing?)

Good to have you Trex81 & get 1more W203ers! Should we keep the list running and postphone to a later date so have more cars? Later all the stock cars turned up & no one to share tips!

I added my mods to the above list, so we have an idea what we can look foward to.

Aeroz2 - Are you still having the W203 & keen on the meetup? Spotted you during one of my runs and realised that you are just few hundred meters from my place.

Guest sgbb

1. SGBB

2. S40AT

3. Trex81 (any timing?)

_________

what about 1800hrs at Carpark F, the one opposite Kallang Leisure Mall?