• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Alignment

hayato

I've seeked advise from a few alignment guys, kenny also advised that it is a common prob w this model as one of the bro's mentioned, our rides are designed for LHD, further to add to it, thr is no camber adjustment allowed on our rides by stock making it unable to resolve this issue. C&C, they alignment tech's thr r nt experts, they're just mechanics who follow the by the book alignment guides. That's all. Don't bother wasting ur money at c&c for alignment. They won't be able to solve ur problem.

changing tyres(same size) No need alignment

Changing Rims - a definite must, regardless of size, every individual rim has diff specs!

Wow!! I dont cheong 255 km/h i guess i m fine without alignment.

lol, w204 i think can't liau, not AWD, not safe!

i think max spd is 220km/hr..

I'm changin to 19", so i believe i need alignment.

Lolz yap W204 for C200 below?? I m 19" too no alignment issue too. Infact all my rides i upsize the rims didnt go for alignment. I think have to go back to NeedsForSpeed mountain to seek enlightenment.

mine is still straight going down a straight, unassisted. it is noticeable when negotiating a bit of corner, etc.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

lol, w204 i think can't liau, not AWD, not safe!

i think max spd is 220km/hr..

I'm changin to 19", so i believe i need alignment.

Bro, for some like you need to send you car for alignment everytime you rotate the wheels since every rim have different spec as you claim. Then for me is jialat for the reason below:

I am cheapskate, as long as center hub is correct then wheel will follow alignment of the hub no need alignment for changing rim.

The tyre shop helped me to do some adjustment, slightly better but still cannot fully resolve the car pulling left problem. Also called Kenny, he said he also drive the same car and there is no solution to this problem no matter how you adjust.

So, seems like the only solution is go back to C&C. Or just live with it? If send back to C&C, can solve the problem?

if c&c can fix, kenny would have gone back liao...

The tyre shop helped me to do some adjustment, slightly better but still cannot fully resolve the car pulling left problem. Also called Kenny, he said he also drive the same car and there is no solution to this problem no matter how you adjust.

So, seems like the only solution is go back to C&C. Or just live with it? If send back to C&C, can solve the problem?

E last time I visited him, he's driving a Wish.

Anyway, I think can be resolved since it seems like Nt all are affected by this problem judging frm e response of this forum. Only few of us feedback.

So definitely Nt an inherent design fault. Who else also experience veering left, pls kee chiu.

here. some more i just did wheel alignment last wednesday.

Previously my w204 pull left from very 1st day, done alignment and changed the left front chamber bolts at MBM. After that thing solved. One of my friend driving w204 also had same problem but was solve after changing stock absorber to B6. My present c250 coupe also has this pulling left problem, went to cnc ubi but kanna blamed cos I've changed stock 17" rim to 18" rim, no warranty claim and have to pay 4-5 hundreds. No action done cos I'm thinking to change stock absorber to B12 1st. Hoping will be solved after changing the absorber

For mine C250 Coupe is normal.. Doesnt pull to the left or right. Everything stock..

Maybe cnc is correct, their factory setting alignment for those with 17" rim is for 17" rim. If you upgraded to 18" and not from cnc, then god bless you, at your own expenses. Hahaha

Maybe cnc is correct, their factory setting alignment for those with 17" rim is for 17" rim. If you upgraded to 18" and not from cnc, then god bless you, at your own expenses. Hahaha

Wanted to change to 19" at first.. But come to think of it.. 18" is enough... :D

yo bros~ xiao di just went to CnC few days ago to do service A , nothing to do so took a brochure at the Customer Service there , sit down and read. Cant remember exactly whats the detail but if im not wrong hor, it says if u release your steering wheel, the steering wheel should remain straight but ur car will slowly go to the Left side, this is normal because LHD and drainage on the left thingy etc... and i think its true because all my previous merc all will go to the left slowly. but if you release your steering wheel and the steering wheel not straight or go to the left too fast, then you got a problem . Sorry for my broken engalishy.

yo bros~ xiao di just went to CnC few days ago to do service A , nothing to do so took a brochure at the Customer Service there , sit down and read. Cant remember exactly whats the detail but if im not wrong hor, it says if u release your steering wheel, the steering wheel should remain straight but ur car will slowly go to the Left side, this is normal because LHD and drainage on the left thingy etc... and i think its true because all my previous merc all will go to the left slowly. but if you release your steering wheel and the steering wheel not straight or go to the left too fast, then you got a problem . Sorry for my broken engalishy.

Buay lah, kong ka sibei clear leh.

Buay lah, kong ka sibei clear leh.

HAHAHA! Morning Handsome Blackie! my ang moh really clear then good le! cause go inside army too long hor, myengalish will become very lao ya ! hehe. anyway can you be my savior and assist me to my posting in General Discussion Chat? :D

Personal observation : When I changed to 18", steering veeringleft was pretty obvious. When changed back to stock 17", the veering left was not so obvious. Did not do any alignment at all.

Sibei Cham leh, we are driving Ma seh Lee leh, why are we discussing about alignment!!! :hot:

Personal observation : When I changed to 18", steering veeringleft was pretty obvious. When changed back to stock 17", the veering left was not so obvious. Did not do any alignment at all.

you really went back to stock, not joking ah?