• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Rim rash help!

If you are living in the east, i recommend Kim Hoe & Co at 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-262. Look for Alex and he will touch it up for you within 30mins at $30. Settled my rim rashes twice with him already. Ah here is his number if you are interested: 96two46two63

• Like 2

muchy appreciated!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I support your avatar.

muchy appreciated!

Gam sia, cannot vote since I am not in Hougang SMC, but support in spirit and in rallies (hopefully will have)!

Sorry, OT! paiseh! donch warning point me, OK?

I support your avatar.

muchy appreciated!

Gam sia, cannot vote since I am not in Hougang SMC, but support in spirit and in rallies (hopefully will have)!

Sorry, OT! paiseh! donch warning point me, OK?

Is ok as long as u didnt say "carp"!! But I love PAP.

Happy, where's the pic of your grille. $10 per annum on?

I collecting later. I sell you cheap cheap if my PM let me put stock grille back on OK?

Is ok as long as u didnt say "carp"!! But I love PAP.

Is no problem! DOnt have to add a "but". i still love you. I send you free photo of Colonel Sanders, OK?

I collecting later. I sell you cheap cheap if my PM let me put stock grille back on OK?

Bro, can pm me the pic of the single fin grille with the gaps? Kum xia

Bro, can pm me the pic of the single fin grille with the gaps? Kum xia

no need lah, nothing to hide

216413d1313580044-looking-1-fin-grill-facelifted-w220-2003-2006-1-fin-grill.jpg

It's not really "gaps", more like the bits near the emblem are not hollowed out. I've seen a few other single grilles in this pattern, and Ive seen blackmercs' grille - same production "value".

It's not really "gaps", more like the bits near the emblem are not hollowed out. I've seen a few other single grilles in this pattern, and Ive seen blackmercs' grille - same production "value".

Seriously I cant really see the gaps when you pointed out to me that day. I guess I not niao enough

You must be one of those 'big picture' management types that I have heard so much about...

I guess all non oem products have imperfections. Went down to BL to see their one fin grille. The flaws Happyyoungman mention have no issues. Asked them to fix onto my car for a look and there was a small gap at the side. Ended up sending my grilles to spray. Dropped by JJ to see Happyyoungman's decal grille. Hope you're happy with the workmanship Happyyoungman.

How much was the paintjob? James said he doesn't want to do anymore c class stock grille. It took him 4 hours!

I'm fine with his workmanship but I'm not liking my choice of Matt black. Maybe it'll look better in daylight, like tomorrow.

• Like 1

I am the bo chap worker who skives at work and surf forum one

"We are the world" mj song!!

How much was the paintjob? James said he doesn't want to do anymore c class stock grille. It took him 4 hours!

I'm fine with his workmanship but I'm not liking my choice of Matt black. Maybe it'll look better in daylight, like tomorrow.

Err james mods simi to yr grille?? I dont see the sticker job at all.

Tmrw I take photo lah, also owe you photos of the FL sedan door pins. Soz just had a pretty intense couple of days f877ing my team upside down. Had to drive out to JJ and chillax a bit today.

Tmrw I take photo lah, also owe you photos of the FL sedan door pins. Soz just had a pretty intense couple of days f877ing my team upside down. Had to drive out to JJ and chillax a bit today.

Yawn!! Ok sweetie

Derrick from Continental Klasse charged me $160.Now waiting for his quote for rear diffuser :D. Your car's already dark so maybe dark grille doesn't match.

I will have time this weekend to see how to DIY fix the grille to do a comparison. otherwise maybe spray the whole thing another color but it will have to be either black (the front bumper mesh) or metal (the interior trim). the look needs to be consistent lah >.<

My front left also got scratch on Friday night, heart pain. Call bro Peter and he asked to go leong seng. Went there on Sat and collect it today.

What i can say, they really did it very well..

Glad that its has been resolved!!