• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Stone chips love DRL

Cant say for 3m. Autovox used Llumar. Guess u will know when a slightly large pc of rock hit ur car at crazy speed.... I know Llumar failed. Lol.

Lolz i m sure the speed you are talking about is 200km/h. This kind of speed full armour wont helps at all :).

Used to drive over 200kmh in my black Civic up NSHW. Stone chips abound like snowflakes. Adds to the fierceness of the car. LOL

Confirm wants to shake yr hand lolz

All my drives to NS no bra or whatsoever. Dont have obvious stone chips issue.

I used Johnsson at Ubi for covering my car whenever I went up to NSH on my previous ride. My average speed was about 190km/h but no stone chips leh...

Do have a picture of your car after the wrap?

Hey odessus I'll pay them $150 to do a temp wrap (half the bonnet inc the side and bumper) and tear the sticker out when I'm back. like I mentioned previous ride. car sold already. don't like the stickers on perm coz on white paint confirm turn yellow

The front half of my previous W203 bonnet paint was full of stone chipped spots, like dark blue painted with tiny white poker dots. This explains why I chose Iridium Silver for the current car.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, not sure if tis is a stupid question , I would like to turn off the DRL. Possible?

Can!! Cut wire or add a on/off switch. Where to do it? Call yr regular workshop. Starts a new thread as this one is abt decal thingy.

Hi, not sure if tis is a stupid question , I would like to turn off the DRL. Possible?

You can do a search. I believe the topic was previously covered.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Haha. Careful not to press the eject seat button by accident. :)

Where's that function? There are some passengers I really feel like ejecting!