• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Unprofessional and Bad Service at C&C Pandan Loop

benzeighty

If cnc say they ordered the new kit from germany, and to make sure they actually replace a new kit. Tell cnc that u need to see the new kit first before u install, or after repair, ask them to let u see the damage kit....

that time i made the KM manager show me the replaced item and the new item box after instalment.

If cnc say they ordered the new kit from germany, and to make sure they actually replace a new kit. Tell cnc that u need to see the new kit first before u install, or after repair, ask them to let u see the damage kit....

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Just tell your SE you r writing to Germany MB for an good answer on all this shit

My previous ride I had a problem with kah motor and only after I show their manager the email that I have written and told him in face that if the problem still unsettled by my given deadline, I will email to Japan Honda Car section.

Strangely enough the next day , the problem is settled and I can collect my car.

We r in spore so those companies follow PAP style of doing things. If we keep quiet, they assume everything they do is correct. And if we make noise even with evidences, they think we r troublemakers. So we must show them our utmost patience and ruthless in dealing with these companies

thanks bro Arshavin... I am in talk with a few people to seek professional advice on pursuing the matter. I dont think I want to refer to their managers cos this is a case of inferior workmanship and unprofessionalism... C&C reputation is at stake indeed. Like many said, refer to the top man to highlight my case. Will keep all posted on this case.

Will it be cnc take the damage to repair and respray, and never order from germany?

I thought about it too when another friend of mine warned me about something beyond inferior workmanship.. OEM part or even a putty-repaired part. :(

That the problem with most spore companies here. Talk to front line staffs on the problem, they push u here n there n give u hundreds and thousand of reasons.

When u threaten to report or feedback to their top boss, they become scare n take u seriously and give u the prompt n satisfactory service or solution.

Agreed. It's really frustrating to hear their motherhood statements and explanations, thinking the customers are ignorant about workmanship, technicality blar blar blar... I guessed they really underestimated consumers like us.

Unfortunately to be heard and taken seriously in Singapore when it comes to claims and retail services, you have to be an a**hole.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

If u need bros here to accompany u and argue your case, shout here for help.

I very sure many of us r welcome to accompany u down pandan loop and see how your SE will react.

If they really repaired your old bumper n reinstalled on your ride, they r so dishonest as kah motor. How to trust them

thanks so much for the support. I am in talk with a few ppl in preparing my case with C&C..

Unfortunately to be heard and taken seriously in Singapore when it comes to claims and retail services, you have to be an a**hole.

haha.. like your style.. But I always give pple the benefit of doubt, before I take actions against.. so they cannot say otherwise.

Seems now that C&C is trying to take me for a ride.. that i dont appreciate.

• Like 1

I always thought that the bumper would come from Germany already colour coded to your ride. It is mainly remove your old bumper and fit the new one. There should not be any spraying of paint required unless they repaired the old bumper and resprayed it. Taking the lead time required and the difference in colour tone, there is a good possiblity the bumper was repaired and re-sprayed in a after-market workshop.

No the new bumper will not be coloured inGermany, but to be coloured locally. I had that experience with my previous car.

That's a no-brainer. Shouldn't it be a one for one replacement? You can consider issuing them a letter of demand by your lawyer.

If it's indented from Germany, the color should match.

I think c&c is starting to experience a new breed of customers below 33 like us.

We are not that typical towkays with belly who are not so anal about their MBs.

Our eyes are sharper and we are more observant.

thanks so much for the concerns.

Actually just came back from C&C Pandan Loop earlier.... And this is my 10th personal trip down to the svc center to get things moving!! Tiring efforts but seems no choice. As of now, my case was still NOT resolved.. status quo remains as of 9 April. Damn pissed!!

16 April - Had written a stern letter of complaint to C&C and managed to grab the right attention from the top ppl. First referred to their Svc Manager @ Pandan loop and had "battered" him with all the details of their inferior workmanships and bad service quality in my case.. Asked about the genuine of the replacement bumper part and was told that parts don't come in pre-sprayed form. This is becos the local workman will need to chemically match (tint) the spray paint with the original car paintwork (for same reason, any newly pre-sprayed bumper e.g. from Germany factory may not blend well with a aged car paintwork assuming the car was driven on the road for sometime...) Hence, the respray of replacement parts are to be done locally by their C&C professionals. Apologies after apologies and blamed on the "black sheep" reasons here and there!! Eventually offer to arrange a courtesy car for my work convenience and a free complimentry servicing for my first 15K sent in, as part of his managerial effort to compensate and salvage the "battered" situation. Becos I am already prepare to take them on for a case. SA will contact me when the courtesy car is available.

23 April - Waited 2nd week and still no actions, no reply, no fix appt date. Enough of their delay tactics! Went down to C&C to see my SA and follow up on the said arrangement... was told the same motherhood statement - "sorry, the in-charge for courtesy car not around currently but will check with him later and call you back to confirm on arrangement." eventually no return call received that evening (what's new)..

24 April - Called me this morning aplogise again saying their courtesy cannot scheduled in time for me.. asked if they can arrange a 3rd party loan car (toyota) for my work convenience while sending in my car to workshop... On second thoughts, I felt more frustrated and being cheated... was thinking that if they can offer me a 3rd party loan car at this juncture, why can't they offered this option at the very beginning (on 9 April)... And made me waited for weeks and eventually back to square one!!

I drive down to C&C Panan loop and demanded to see their head in person to sort out all issues on the spot. Did created some side "awareness" while trying to explain aloud my frustration and dissatisfaction of the whole bullshit arrangement. was invited to a private office by a top mgmt staff (Head, Customer Service).. In the office, I presented my furnished documents on his table and demand explanations. Nothing much was explained further by the head himself. Next, I got their in-house courtesy car (E250) waiting outside and my car was sent in for repair works immediately. ETD by this Friday...

Is this what we deserved for paying premium for C&C's promised service excellence ???

Hopefully the workmanship and quality turns out well within my humble expectations.

• Like 1

U r so patient. I won't even allowed myself to reach this stage. Either I will gather the bros n reporter n pressure C&C together OR file them a lawyer letter.

U still so patient to play passing football with them 10 rounds

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Feel for you bro. Hope they do a good job on yr repair & is wake up call for them.

U r so patient. I won't even allowed myself to reach this stage. Either I will gather the bros n reporter n pressure C&C together OR file them a lawyer letter.

U still so patient to play passing football with them 10 rounds

haha.. Certainly i didn't entertain C&C for a good 10 days over past few weeks... actually since Feb - April.

Have tried calling on the SA mobile but guessed he's too busy to pick up my call. Even when answered, the SOP reply "ok, I will check for you and will get back to you" (till cow comes home).. so i gave up trying to reach them via the phone.

Anyway, my office is quite near to C&C pandan loop.. so driving down to personally see the SA is more effective in my case IMHO...

My approach is simple - 山不转,路就转,路不转,人就转...

I make sure my presence were felt whenever I am at Pandan Loop. And I made records (hard evidence) of all this efforts for my case eventually.

I plan to visit "See&See" at Pandan for 85k service soon, hoping for a smooth one... :blink:

Dont worry much, they promised quality customer service, quoted -

"At Cycle & Carriage, the pursuit of excellence in customer service is a top priority and we are committed to providing customers with a professional service that is benchmarked against the best industry practices."

"At Cycle & Carriage, the pursuit of excellence in customer service is a top priority and we are committed to providing customers with a professional service that is benchmarked against the best industry practices."

This statement sounds very good, but also sounds very general and can seen everywhere. Lets see how and will definitely share my experienece.

• 3 weeks later...

CASE RESOLVED

The situation and rectification works have now been resolved to my satisfaction and acceptance. Am also satisfied with what C&C had done in response to this unacceptable delivery. However, there is no word on what sort of disciplinary action will be taken against the inferior workmanship.

CASE RESOLVED

The situation and rectification works have now been resolved to my satisfaction and acceptance. Am also satisfied with what C&C had done in response to this unacceptable delivery. However, there is no word on what sort of disciplinary action will be taken against the inferior workmanship.

Happy for you bro. Most probably, they wll just write-off the incident. Most important, its resolved! :D

• Like 1