• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc April GTG at Kallang Carpark F - 29th Apr 2012

Hello fellow members!! As usual is our regular month end meetup. Lets us come together to share notes on tips & tricks & most importantly TCSS!! Hopefully the new sgmercs decal is ready for collection :).

Venue: Kallang Car Park F

Date: Sunday 29th April 2012 (Sunday)

Time: 4.30pm - 6.30pm

1) Merckaki home team - Power team members

2) 3 coupes chio bu team

3)

4)

5)

Hello fellow members!! As usual is our regular month end meetup. Lets us come together to share notes on tips & tricks & most importantly TCSS!! Hopefully the new sgmercs decal is ready for collection :).

Date: Sunday 29th March 2012 (Sunday)

2) 3 coupes chio bu team

3)

4)

5)

Hello I am a new to this forum, may I know what is Merckaki home team. Are they from a football league or some ex-merc owners? Sounds interesting :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meet all seniors for advice on modding my pre-loved E200. Thanks

Oops got busted!! Thanks to all sms, email, whatsapp, pigeon, letters for pointing the mistake!!

Hello I am a new to this forum, may I know what is Merckaki home team. Are they from a football league or some ex-merc owners? Sounds interesting :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meet all seniors for advice on modding my pre-loved E200. Thanks

They are best of the best home team. U wanna knows more? Come to April not march gtg cya

2) 3 coupes chio bu team

3)

4)

5)

Bro, never list yourself attending or you included yourself into the coupes chio bu team? Haha

Bro, never list yourself attending or you included yourself into the coupes chio bu team? Haha

Wait got ppl spreading unnecessary rumours so better stays low profile. I m sure alot of guys would loves to play Charlie.

Count me in! Let's hope this time won't rain!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Ride not here also can come. Ride not here, come better still. Then you can bio all the mods, and decide what you want to zhng, without having to run everywhere, get quotes, waste time, waste money.

Ride not here also can come. Ride not here, come better still. Then you can bio all the mods, and decide what you want to zhng, without having to run everywhere, get quotes, waste time, waste money.

Agreed!! Speaking from experience hor. For potential buyer of mercs can also join us & ask as many question as possible before decide which model to purchase. I hv see many owners regretted after buying as they didnt choose certain option for the model.

2) 3 coupes chio bu team

3)

4)

5)

What, u mean got females lurking ard here? Got team somemore. Or are they personal friends of urs?

All the while I see all guys posting stuff...don't see any young bu driving MB let alone coupe on the roads except for mature bu. Ha!

What, u mean got females lurking ard here? Got team somemore. Or are they personal friends of urs?

All the while I see all guys posting stuff...don't see any young bu driving MB let alone coupe on the roads except for mature bu. Ha!

Come to gtg for bu or car?? Is yr choice lolz

nope, I am not the wishbone from TWC, but I am quite active in VAGSG

SPY!

2) 3 coupes chio bu team

3) snsd555

4) jes

5)

Thank you for the Auto-insert Bro blackmercs...We will surely be there! :P

Don't forget to join us at the lakopi drives...All are Welcome!!! :D

Thank you for the Auto-insert Bro blackmercs...We will surely be there! :P

Don't forget to join us at the lakopi drives...All are Welcome!!! :D