• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tok Cock Sing Song

Guest angela

i log in becoz jasona text me. din know our forum now so happening leh...

trust me we are very happening now.

we want to welcome you back to this warm happy family again.

redbell i give you a hug welcome you back hee...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbell

i busy leh... looking for place to move again. moving to east coast road. nx time at night u all go hk cafe lim kopi just give me a call lah. i come down join u guys.

Guest CBlack

we very happening now. got many events, many members turn up for monthly meetup and many guys TCSS here ;D

Guest sy69u

tonight i can't. got shooting early tmr morning. need to turn in early. some more got a bday party to attend. die sia...

hi hi. seems like we have another in e east. cooooooool.

errr... wat kind of shooting do u do?

sy69u ]

Ok, let' wrote:

which HK cafe?

hougang 1?

willy, take the ear piece out from ur ear. its in east coast. hahahahahaha

hahahah 1 - 0 willy now you know why dangerous ya cause as mention he also beo the same SLK ma.

Guest angela

Willy, is at East, dont worry i know she stay in the east too, we will not drag Wilmer in , dont act

i no act la.. i very innocent one...

at home drink ribena watch barney on TV.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

no la, i wanted to join u all, den handphone die... still got meeting at night?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

sy69u ]

Ok, let' wrote:

which HK cafe?

hougang 1?

willy, take the ear piece out from ur ear. its in east coast. hahahahahaha

He normally thinks better with loud music... even though he's not paying attention to music, it helps keep him focused!

Guest jenvid

trust me we are very happening now.

we want to welcome you back to this warm happy family again.

redbell i give you a hug welcome you back hee...

orrr... mata lai liao.. wait redbell say molest u liao liao... :whip2: jia bian kekeke :2guns:

Guest jenvid

Before marriage....

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: No! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course! Over and over!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: No! Why are you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Every chance I get.

She: Will you hit me?

He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

She: Darling!

After marriage....

Simply read from bottom to top.

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :rockon:

Guest jenvid

Jenvid are getting notty :asshole: :whip2:, or should i say colour fading,true colour showing heee......

Anyway upz you bro :thumbsup:

Thks for the upz...

no lah no color fade deh.. always the same color... the emoticons are encouraging pple to be naughty mah... no meh...

All this whip lashing... threesome...gel... kinky lah...

can be naughty on forum... but zeng keng in real life mah....I yet to see a nerd gone wild.... kekeke

Guest jenvid

This is real....

We received a letter from Custom at Port Klang, the summary of the letter as follow:

"We would like to inform you that the The association of Malaysia Marine Custom Officer will held dinner to on 26/5/2008 (Monday) 8pm at Hotel Grand Season KL.

The purpose of the dinner is to celebrate officer successfully register with Malaysia Marine Custom Office.

To tighten the relationship between the officers and general public.

To inform the carrier the Marine Service as a way to deter smuggling and to save the country

To appreciate the risk and sacrifice by the officer when carrying out their jobs

We wish that this event will involve general public. We wish that general public could contribute and we will publish in book as souvenir to public. We wish to get support from companies/individuals

All the contribution shall be done by crossed cheque to "Persatuan Pegawai Kastam Marin Malaysia"

Thanks and Best Regards.

1 table - VIP RM6,000

1 table- normal RM4,000"

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

This is real....

We received a letter from Custom at Port Klang, the summary of the letter as follow:

"We would like to inform you that the The association of Malaysia Marine Custom Officer will held dinner to on 26/5/2008 (Monday) 8pm at Hotel Grand Season KL.

The purpose of the dinner is to celebrate officer successfully register with Malaysia Marine Custom Office.

To tighten the relationship between the officers and general public.

To inform the carrier the Marine Service as a way to deter smuggling and to save the country

To appreciate the risk and sacrifice by the officer when carrying out their jobs

We wish that this event will involve general public. We wish that general public could contribute and we will publish in book as souvenir to public. We wish to get support from companies/individuals

All the contribution shall be done by crossed cheque to "Persatuan Pegawai Kastam Marin Malaysia"

Thanks and Best Regards.

1 table - VIP RM6,000

1 table- normal RM4,000"

Wah Lao...