• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tok Cock Sing Song

Guest angela

Guest Protoss

C35 ]

anyway is free, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

in life we learn to appreciate others and others will in return appreciate us too. that' wrote:

amen, pastor pat i would like to give each member a doggy soft toy made of bamboo charcoal. on the 19 what say you?

Wah! Chim!

2morrow GTG must educate us. Hehehe ;D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protoss ]

anyway is free, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

in life we learn to appreciate others and others will in return appreciate us too. that' wrote:

amen, pastor pat i would like to give each member a doggy soft toy made of bamboo charcoal. on the 19 what say you?

Wah! Chim!

2morrow GTG must educate us. Hehehe ;D

Hello what happen to you guy think simple " Door Gift " that all.

Guest narmi

EH?

everybody upz everybody but seems like everybody forgot about what is green, long and smells like pork!?!?

Haiz,, looks like tonight cannot sleep thinking about it lor.. ??? ??? :-[

Guest jenvid

EH?

everybody upz everybody but seems like everybody forgot about what is green, long and smells like pork!?!?

If u had chased after a pig... u will know what it is...hehe.... piu chean si

So on the 19th will we be receiving 2BG SD card also. hahahahahahah

bro, just kidding.

2 Gb card Door gift ??? I wish i can.... Or maybe you guy who went GTG just now,After those blessing bet 4D,strike liao i half sell half give....... ;D HUAT AH.......

EH?

"kermit finger" cause his girlfriend is miss piggy .

Guest sy69u

hey bro, we need a go kart session le. cannot tahan liao. need for speed la. hand shaking like hell. no medicine can cure.

hand shaking like hell???? maybe u can help the DOG. hahahahahaha.

hey bro, we need a go kart session le. cannot tahan liao. need for speed la. hand shaking like hell. no medicine can cure.

bro hand shaking dont play play, sometime could be Parkinson Disease iel, see doctor to confirm ok. hee......

simon ching, you better go for expensive type, dun go for the 40 bucks, not healthy la.

any way simon ching die of STD in the show ma, so he can go for $1 also can hee...

hand shaking like hell???? maybe u can help the DOG. hahahahahaha.

in pat planning liao below is what he wrote heee....

"i already have 1 dog at home, too lonely and thought of getting one to accompany"

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

simon ching, you better go for expensive type, dun go for the 40 bucks, not healthy la.

Bloody Cheapo guy... this Simon Ching! ::)

ya is rather commemt for me sometime i also afraid when kana 4D big or small unit scare lei

dont you guy encounter the same? this number 1432 dont play play kana until i can't recognise my home hee....

Guest jenvid

ya is rather commemt for me sometime i also afraid when kana 4D big or small unit scare lei

dont you guy encounter the same? this number 1432 dont play play kana until i can't recognise my home hee....

Now we all know why he always turn up so casual during office hr meetup. Super towkay liao...

Guest jenvid

Bob and the Blonde

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat

down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 PM news

was coming on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large

Building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, 'Do you think he'll jump?'

Bob says, 'You know, I bet he'll jump.' The blonde replied, 'Well, I

bet he won't.'

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, 'You're on!' Just as the

blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan

dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob,

saying, 'Fair's fair. Here's your money.'Bob replied, 'I can't take

your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news and so I knew he would

jump.'

The blonde replied, 'I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it

again.'

Bob took the money.

jenvid ]

dont you guy encounter the same? this number 1432 dont play play kana until i can' wrote:

Now we all know why he always turn up so casual during office hr meetup. Super towkay liao...

my company operation hour at 2am-4am newpaper need to distribute on time 9 to 5 is my rest time la.....