• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tok Cock Sing Song

Guest angela

C35 ]

ya is rather commemt for me sometime i also afraid when kana 4D big or small unit scare lei

dont you guy encounter the same? this number 1432 dont play play kana until i can' wrote:

Now we all know why he always turn up so casual during office hr meetup. Super towkay liao...

my company operation hour at 2am-4am newpaper need to distribute on time 9 to 5 is my rest time la.....

C35, any more lobang,i want , i want to drive a so power benz , somemore can rest from 9 to 5 ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9339 ]

ya is rather commemt for me sometime i also afraid when kana 4D big or small unit scare lei

dont you guy encounter the same? this number 1432 dont play play kana until i can' wrote:

Now we all know why he always turn up so casual during office hr meetup. Super towkay liao...

my company operation hour at 2am-4am newpaper need to distribute on time 9 to 5 is my rest time la.....

C35, any more lobang,i want , i want to drive a so power benz , somemore can rest from 9 to 5 ;)

there is a fitness test i don't think you will make it, so you better sit in the aircon office la.

Kompressor ]

C35 ]

9339 ]

C35, any more lobang,i want , i want to drive a so power benz , somemore can rest from 9 to 5 wrote:

there is a fitness test i don' wrote:

i strong, got lobang? haha

ai yo patrick you can be uncle gigolo liao lor

Guest jenvid

10 COMMANDMENTS OF MARRIAGE

Commandment 1.

Marriages are made in heaven.

But so again, are thunder and lightning.

Commandment 2.

If you want your spouse to listen and

pay strict attention to every word you say,

talk in your sleep.

Commandment 3.

Marriage is grand --

and divorce is at least 100 grand!

Commandment 4.

Married life is very frustrating.

In the first year of marriage,

the man speaks and the woman listens.

In the second year, the woman speaks

and the man listens.

In the third year, they both speak and

the neighbors listen.

Commandment 5.

When a man opens the door of his car

for his wife, you can be sure of one thing:

Either the car is new or the wife is.

Commandment 6.

Marriage is when a man and woman

become as one; the trouble starts when

they try to decide which one.

Commandment 7.

Before marriage, a man will lie awake

all night thinking about something you

said. After marriage, he will fall asleep

before you finish.

Commandment 8.

Every man wants a wife who is beautiful,

understanding, economical, and a good

cook. But the law allows only one wife.

Commandment 9.

Every woman wants a man who is handsome,

understanding, economical and a considerate

lover, but again, the law allows only one husband.

Commandment 10.

Man is incomplete until he marries.

After that, he is finished.

Bonus Commandment story.

A long married couple came upon a wishing well.

The wife leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny.

The husband decided to make a wish too.

But he leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned.

The wife was stunned for a moment but then smiled, "It really works!"

Very Sad :'(, This morning my car got 2 long scratch across my bonnet and 2 from front fender till rear light.... :'( :'( . Hope someone on top is looking...... Heart pain

Very Sad , This morning my car got 2 long scratch across my bonnet and 2 from front fender till rear light.... . Hope someone on top is looking...... Heart pain

:o you have my condolences I hope you nab the bastard

Guest jenvid

Ok, let hope no more scracth on my car after this. Jenvid, Upz to you on the 21st Century 10 Commandment ;)

Bro, sorry to hear abt your pain... yeah it hurts big time. Those idiots will get their retribution one way or another.

thanks for the upz.. Seems like I hit KS level liao, ;D cannot go up liao. Karma stuck at 24 (shld be 26 if u have upz me twice)... eerr not auspicious number & chiong my lucky number wakakaka....

waah Cblack: you also kena ? my heart goes out to you too...damn these sick minded pple...

Guest CBlack

there are quite a few scratches and dins on my W204 but I don't know where i got them >:( for my w203 some sicko delibrately threw an egg down from the flat and hit my car. the impact was so great that it chip off the paint!

Guest Protoss

Very Sad :'(, This morning my car got 2 long scratch across my bonnet and 2 from front fender till rear light.... :'( :'( . Hope someone on top is looking...... Heart pain

Wakao!

Bl***ly m****r f**k**. >:( This ppl should be cane and stoned in public b4 handling over to the police. ;D

Lets ambush him this thurs b4 the penang since most of us can't sleep! >:(

Just heard from Dash, as we are neighbour ,his W203 kana twice and his bro Bimmer also kana once early this year >:( Anyone know where to get those camera which will recrd once detact movement? Must catch this fellow and make him a shame to his family and frenz.

Guest jenvid

Just heard from Dash, as we are neighbour ,his W203 kana twice and his bro Bimmer also kana once early this year >:( Anyone know where to get those camera which will recrd once detact movement? Must catch this fellow and make him a shame to his family and frenz.

Any network camera will do that if u r planning for recording to pc. I got a few spare, can pass to u to hook it up. But indoor hor. no night vision.

Guest narmi

Wah brudder 9339,,

my condolences man..

these f*ckers no need to stone them first ah,, need to papercut their bloody d*cks first THEN stone these bastards in public with their papercut d*cks exposed in public!

Wah, now i'm worked up liow!

Bro, if u catch these f*ckers, let me know ok, I also want to chip in the hantam!

Guest CBlack

Wah brudder 9339,,

my condolences man..

these f*ckers no need to stone them first ah,, need to papercut their bloody d*cks first THEN stone these bastards in public with their papercut d*cks exposed in public!

Bro, if u catch these f*ckers, let me know ok, I also want to chip in the hantam!

wah narmi, you very voilent leh ;D

Guest sy69u

Cant bear to have a second look at the car, striaght send in to workshop this morning :-\ Lets ppl on top deal with him/she

bro, should do it after we come back.

Guest sy69u

there are quite a few scratches and dins on my W204 but I don't know where i got them >:( for my w203 some sicko delibrately threw an egg down from the flat and hit my car. the impact was so great that it chip off the paint!

me too. u only got 1 egg. i kena at least 1 dozen lah. now got 2 round chips/scratches.

also kena hit & run on my side. all waiting after the penang trip to do lah.

Cant bear to have a second look at the car, striaght send in to workshop this morning :-\ Lets ppl on top deal with him/she

bro, should do it after we come back.

Already send, really cant bear looking at it cos while you driving also can see as it on the bonnet >:(

Anyway, after we are back, got cosmetic project to be done than can together do the damage chip from this trip. Kum Xia

Guest sy69u

Protoss ]

9339 ]

Very Sad :' wrote:

Wakao!

Bl***ly m****r f**k**. >:( This ppl should be cane and stoned in public b4 handling over to the police. wrote:

Wah brudder 9339,,

my condolences man..

knnbccb, count me in. i also 1 2 'help' u hurt him.