• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tok Cock Sing Song

Guest angela

Guest sy69u

BTW, commandment no 5 ah,,, kinda remind me of our brudder from M'sia when he opened his door for his gf!!

but his car dont look new. so must be the gf. hahahahahahaha. just kidding....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sy69u

Cant bear to have a second look at the car, striaght send in to workshop this morning :-\ Lets ppl on top deal with him/she

bro, should do it after we come back.

Already send, really cant bear looking at it cos while you driving also can see as it on the bonnet >:(

Anyway, after we are back, got cosmetic project to be done than can together do the damage chip from this trip. Kum Xia

ok, i on u. put in new tread for this event.

CBlack ]

Wah brudder 9339,,

my condolences man..

these f*ckers no need to stone them first ah,, need to papercut their bloody d*cks first THEN stone these bastards in public with their papercut d*cks exposed in public!

Wah, now i' wrote:

wah narmi, you very voilent leh ;D

bro take it easy mine jaguar got one super long cut when 2 week old at airport. i know how you feel

Collected my lovely babe just now, so much better seeing it in deep gross shine ;)

Something to contribute,found it somewhere.....

HDB- Highly Dangerous Building

PSA- Pay the Sum Ahaed

PUB- Pay Until Bankupt

MOE- Money Only Enviroment

MOH- Money Operating Hospital

CPF- Cash Prior Funeral

Lastly......

Sentosa- So Expensive Nothing TO See Actually ;D ;D

Guest Protoss

Collected my lovely babe just now, so much better seeing it in deep gross shine ;)

Something to contribute,found it somewhere.....

HDB- Highly Dangerous Building

PSA- Pay the Sum Ahaed

PUB- Pay Until Bankupt

MOE- Money Only Enviroment

MOH- Money Operating Hospital

CPF- Cash Prior Funeral

Lastly......

Sentosa- So Expensive Nothing TO See Actually ;D ;D

Bro,

Fix camera inside car and ambush him. ;)

Commandment 5.

When a man opens the door of his car

for his wife, you can be sure of one thing:

Either the car is new or the wife is.

Yeah, either the car is new, the wife is new, or the woman the wife didn't knew...

That is really bad bro, heart pain la.

Suggest you better park else where to avoid him, you won't know when he play "Return of Jedi"

Ya will avoid that place from today as heard from Dash, both his and His Bro Bimmer got it around that few lot too.....

Avoid first choice,2nd???? will let you guys know after i caught him.

Guest sy69u

9339 ]

Suggest you better park else where to avoid him, you won' wrote:

Ya will avoid that place from today as heard from Dash, both his and His Bro Bimmer got it around that few lot too.....

if u 'catch' him, before u 'kiss' him, please let us know. we would 'love' to 'kiss' him too. we will all 'kiss' him together.

Guest Cklasse

I had my A-class scratched on both sides too and that was the last straw for me to change to C-class.

I actually had a fuzzy video record of the culprit because it was parked at the carpark entrance of Funan Center and the entrance camera captured it. Reported to the police and filed a complaint in the magistrate court. The court then ordered the police to seize the tape and made an investigation. Because it was a case of fighting for parking lot, the other car number was shown clearly in the recording, so the owner was summon by police for interviews.

Unfortunately, the video was not clear enough to identify the person and I was asked to decide if I want to pursue the case or drop the charge. The other owner met me in court with a lawyer in tow (I was alone). Must have scared the shit out of him to employ a lawyer to face the judge in case he says the wrong words.

To conclude, the police will not bother such private case unless order by court. It is almost useless to pursue unless you have concrete proof. If you want to video tape, make sure the video shows the face and the act clearly.

Guest pokkagreentea

sy69u ]

Suggest you better park else where to avoid him, you won' wrote:

if u 'catch' him, before u 'kiss' him, please let us know. we would 'love' to 'kiss' him too. we will all 'kiss' him together.

me too

i will even throw in some 'tongue'

maybe some 'teeth' as well

Thank you very much to all bro which show your concern and anger over this, But we are civilise ppl not like that Basxxxx, i wont lay a finger on him but will make sure make him a shame to his family and these estate.

Guest jenvid

bros... live & let live... wat goes ard comes ard....

There will be retribution for that sick person.

Let our karma unite and accelerate his retribution....

ooommmm.....

>:(

this idiot who did 9339's ride probably also scratched mine.

i've lived in this estate for close to 20 years and my 3 cars have all been vandalised.

my 1st was a civic, scratched 2 doors....my 2nd was Rav4, a long scratch across the bonnet and my current

ride was vandalised twice at the same spot....

i was damn TL but now i decided not to do anything as i dun want that f*#ker to do it again.

I'm sure its vandalised at my place cos i will check my car visually everytime before i get in my car and i can tell u that sickening feeling

when u discover that scratches.

my younger brother's white beemer and his gf's new fit also kena recently.

bro 9339, my heart goes out to you. lets try 2 nab this idiot together.

i would really love to use a plier to pull out his nails one by one.

>:(

this idiot who did 9339's ride probably also scratched mine.

i've lived in this estate for close to 20 years and my 3 cars have all been vandalised.

my 1st was a civic, scratched 2 doors....my 2nd was Rav4, a long scratch across the bonnet and my current

ride was vandalised twice at the same spot....

i was damn TL but now i decided not to do anything as i dun want that f*#ker to do it again.

I'm sure its vandalised at my place cos i will check my car visually everytime before i get in my car and i can tell u that sickening feeling

when u discover that scratches.

my younger brother's white beemer and his gf's new fit also kena recently.

bro 9339, my heart goes out to you. lets try 2 nab this idiot together.

i would really love to use a plier to pull out his nails one by one.

1 upz for you bro

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Something to cool us off guys!

There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser when it came to his money. Just before he died, he said to his wife, 'When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the after life with me.'

?

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, 'Wait just a minute!' She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.

?

Her friend said, 'I know you weren't foolish enough to put all that money in there with your husband.' The loyal wife replied 'Listen, I'm a Christian; I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I would put the money in that casket with him.'

?

'You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him!!!!?'

?

'I sure did' said the wife. 'I got it all together, put it into my

account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it.' ;D

Guest narmi

Commandment 5.

When a man opens the door of his car

for his wife, you can be sure of one thing:

Either the car is new or the wife is.

Yeah, either the car is new, the wife is new, or the woman the wife didn't knew...

Bro JGoh, nicely put!!

Very very true!! ;D ;D ;D

Something to cool us off guys!

There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser when it came to his money. Just before he died, he said to his wife, 'When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the after life with me.'

?

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, 'Wait just a minute!' She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.

?

Her friend said, 'I know you weren't foolish enough to put all that money in there with your husband.' The loyal wife replied 'Listen, I'm a Christian; I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I would put the money in that casket with him.'

?

'You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him!!!!?'

?

'I sure did' said the wife. 'I got it all together, put it into my

account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it.' ;D

Ha Ha Haaaaaaa Thats a Good.....one Upz you Bro

Guest speckie1

wtf?!?! :o :o :o :o :o

need help spending that, so you pay less?

or i go register myself as a charity, so you can get away tax free, but you give me your money. i help disburse...i go donate on americanidol.com for idol gives back :P