• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

Even C&C owners like me never get any invites for anything too

at least u can go bang table.... we can only go bang wall...lol....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

why nobody ans my noob question?

will anyone trade in the W204 FL for the New A??

any advise?

Orh ok, i try!! Answer is nope for me coz i cant afford the down payment. What about u? Will u want to swap?

why nobody ans my noob question?

will anyone trade in the W204 FL for the New A??

any advise?

preference of an A vs C is quite up to each individual. the cars have rather different features.

if the A is to your liking, then it's just about convincing oneself if the want is within reach.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

May be going down to take a look after servicing at chip soon. Just changed my rear housing to nfl and headlights with sonic...hope to convince myself not to change

it's quite simple. don't go to the showroom. :P

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Went to check out the display units. Even my wife like the looks of the white unit. Looks good, practical and specs on the A250 is impressive. The interior and exterior styling is SWEE! However, like all hatches, the rear seating is acceptable for ht below 1.7m.

The boot space indeed is small, may not fit standard stroller or golf bag. However, I still prefer the look over the new 1 series. (I may be biased) lol If I'm driving the sedan C-class, I may be tempted because it's way too stylish, the grille, the curves (although back looks a little like scirocco) and at the current price(A200), it's a steal! And no, I'm not changing my ride yet...just not yet. :)

Went to check out the display units. Even my wife like the looks of the white unit. Looks good, practical and specs on the A250 is impressive. The interior and exterior styling is SWEE! However, like all hatches, the rear seating is acceptable for ht below 1.7m.

The boot space indeed is small, may not fit standard stroller or golf bag. However, I still prefer the look over the new 1 series. (I may be biased) lol If I'm driving the sedan C-class, I may be tempted because it's way too stylish, the grille, the curves (although back looks a little like scirocco) and at the current price(A200), it's a steal! And no, I'm not changing my ride yet...just not yet. :)

Looks much better than the Scirocco IMHO... Scirocco back looks like an elephant sat on the car lol!

I will not change for 2 simple reason:

1) Ah Bengs can never be A class, only C Class as per stereotyped by Singaporeans

2) Boh lui....

• Like 2

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

I will not change for 2 simple reason:

1) Ah Bengs can never be A class, only C Class as per stereotyped by Singaporeans

2) Boh lui....

oldman...dun like that leh...i became an ah beng suddenly LOL

You're dethpicable. 

oldman...dun like that leh...i became an ah beng suddenly LOL

David.... c class is ah beng???? No worries. ... Imagine E class is lao heelo.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill