• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

i got offered garmin gps, solar film, and reverse camera. SA keep saying reverse camera is not by default. 

quite surprised that they installed gps in tykl's. car eta is aug/sep.. maybe colour difference? also tykl's is a250 maybe got more freebies with that ride. 

the stiffness might be due to the sports suspension also

i'll take away the A200 and i told my SE not paste C&C badge le ...

so "uncle-ish" e C&C badge ... :thumbsd:

putting up JBL MS8 and change rims ... thats all for the time being ... btw, where's tat place tat sell e 3M mat ? how muchie ah for front and back ?

i'll take away the A200 and i told my SE not paste C&C badge le ...

so "uncle-ish" e C&C badge ... :thumbsd:

putting up JBL MS8 and change rims ... thats all for the time being ... btw, where's tat place tat sell e 3M mat ? how muchie ah for front and back ?

pinkroom,

which rim are you changing to?

mine is the urban version...

i dont like the rims... would like to change it... but not sure if other rims can fit the run flat tyres...

any idea?

Went LS to c c look look some weeks back. Got one tat I like. Matt black. din ask for e brand, gotta topup $1.6k after trading in e urban rims. But I got 2nd tghts abt e run flat tyres. Is it gonna b more heavy and more road noise ? If yes, I tght of changing le. Any recommendations ?