• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

Yea have to check with camber53 on the price and probably can ask him if able to do or not first cos new model plus my SE told me for CnC the screen that comes along is smaller without ordering command online and bigger abit if u order...... All these after I had already ordered mine. tu lan man.

hi, guys waiting for their a200, what did cnc offer you with the car? got reverse camera..?

Cnc doesn't really barged much in terms of pricing. Only got additional 2k discount, built in GPS (apparently its touched screen type), tinting, and two umbrella. But I converted my 3k service credit into cash. Furthermore my sis and I bought together, she got the B200 sport. Apparently agent said their commission is only few hundred Dollars more even if they sell a $1m SLS.

In Malaysia because there are two dealers for merc, prices are competitive. Agent also willing to throw in more goodies. In Sg cnc monopolies hence not much we can do because even if you don't buy, others will.

• Like 1

Yes 3k service credit + 2k discount but all is "hidden" under overtrade from my old car. I gotta say the GPS looks bad. Using back my old garmin for now.. GPS is locally installed. Doesn't come factory hence find little "unorthodox" to start the GPS by pressing and hold the 'back' button rather than the 'navi' button from the stereo. Felt bit disappointed...

As far as i know The A200 doesn't come pre installed with back camera that's why I asked from agent when I initially booked then 200 before deciding to change to 250. Personally I would recommend installing. The back windscreen is rather small + Visually you are already blinded from those large B and C pillars/ arches