• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

Wow newbish how did u get 6.7? Mine is always giving me ard 10 or 11 Till i gave up trying to get a good FC now. Anyway how did u censor out the plate number in ur pic? I wanna share pic of my ride but don't know how to censor it

• Like 1

finding a set of pedals haha mine is now 1 steel footrest and 2 rubber pedals. hows the fc for you guys? best im getting is 6.7l/100km

bro newbish, let me know if u r interested in the AMG pedals ... got a contact which says it fit nicely on the A class.

then he gave u 3A.... price difference 3-4 times.... You've been duped... :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

SE say putting 3M car mats prolonged in the car will give off a smell in the air con. anyone can verify?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wow newbish how did u get 6.7? Mine is always giving me ard 10 or 11 Till i gave up trying to get a good FC now. Anyway how did u censor out the plate number in ur pic? I wanna share pic of my ride but don't know how to censor it

Easiest is to use MS Paint, and draw a solid black box to cover up the VRN

Awaiting your pics

went to test drive a class today...... 

ended up buying the A250 sport. Wife liked it.... feels like our gti.... powerful. 

only colour available was white.... so thats the colour we took. 

ETA october

not that much discounts.... plus only 3k overtrade for my golf GTI. 

SE said he'll try to get a better price for my GTI. 

My Father in law also bought an E250 from same SE today.  

the E class really got lots of discounts man.... i suppose more ex car, they have lots of margin to play with. 

anyone interested in a good SE, i'll recommend my SE today. Leong Yeng Keet

Father in law bought W211 E class from him a few yrs back. 

Professional, straight to the point, nice guy. Gave me what I wanted.....

Hopefully he can get me a better resale price for my used car. 

just to share, when I ordered my A250 sport back in May. gotten 5k overtrade for my civic type r, end up sold to my fren.

freebies - in-car camera, garmin gps and a MB golf bag.

forgot to request for 3m car mat.