• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

i'll take away the A200 and i told my SE not paste C&C badge le ...

so "uncle-ish" e C&C badge ... :thumbsd:

putting up JBL MS8 and change rims ... thats all for the time being ... btw, where's tat place tat sell e 3M mat ? how muchie ah for front and back ?

Hi Pinkroom, u installed ms8 yet?

• 1 month later...

Think bro cts booked the 45. For 45s not sure what'll be the setup.

For the a-class (A250 and A200) the max it can go to (without any modification) is 235/45/19 on a 19'x8.5jj with 47 ET. Else it'll be 225 on 45 ET. Believe 235 on 45 ET will rub inner fenders during lock turn.

Ordered a set of wheels at 19'x8.5jj with 47 ET and will be putting on 235s. Should arrive end of this month. Hope HRE is right with their fitment!

Hi,

Booked the A200 Urban in Aug, with delivery expected in Dec. Managed to include the integrated GPS in the package, which I understand will be done by Tomo-cse. Based on what I've read from the forum pages, it seems that the resolution of the GPS map is pretty bad. Would any one with the GPS installed be kind enough to post a pic, to show how bad is the resolution? Thanks in advance!

Think bro cts booked the 45. For 45s not sure what'll be the setup.

For the a-class (A250 and A200) the max it can go to (without any modification) is 235/45/19 on a 19'x8.5jj with 47 ET. Else it'll be 225 on 45 ET. Believe 235 on 45 ET will rub inner fenders during lock turn.

Ordered a set of wheels at 19'x8.5jj with 47 ET and will be putting on 235s. Should arrive end of this month. Hope HRE is right with their fitment!

Oops. Yeah the 45s. Then again its FWD biased on normal driving so not sure how wide they can go. Was hoping 245 min...

Btw u ordered HRE? Care to share the price?

It's so ugly that I've never used them since SE taught me how to use during collection.... IMHO, kinda regretted choosing this option instead of the other option ie external Garmin ones.

LPPL when command is 10k :(

But it does look kinda bad. U got it FOC?

It's so ugly that I've never used them since SE taught me how to use during collection.... IMHO, kinda regretted choosing this option instead of the other option ie external Garmin ones.

Thks for sharing the pics. Agree that the do look bad. Guess don't have a choice at the moment if I want the GPS integrated. Perhaps will consider adding the drive plus kit down the road.