• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

Agree mate. I'm 29 year old and was waiting for the new S3.... until I saw this a-class when my 35 year old sister is looking into the B-wagon.

The old merc used to be old skool Styling that appeals only to my grandparents Generation.

Agree mate. I'm 29 year old and was waiting for the new S3.... until I saw this a-class when my 35 year old sister is looking into the B-wagon.

The old merc used to be old skool Styling that appeals only to my grandparents Generation.

You're dethpicable. 

Since confirmed Liao just buy lor... Now I'm looking around for piggybacks.. Gonna check out monster tune, dr Hanson, revozport (kbs Motorsport) and RaceChip... However as much as I'm eager to install this I don't know how long it will take for me to run in... Now so far milage 900km+ nia since gotten car 7 weeks ago..

For all A 250 Sports owner. Have a look at the Racechip Dyno on Facebook. I know it's in German but there's always Google Translate to help. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.614105385274142.1073741842.175968449087840&type=1

Quicksilver, Thanks for sharing. Installing the RaceChip on this Saturday. Buying with two other friends so cheapest $930 each chip....

You are most welcome. I installed mine last Sunday by myself. Had so far chalked up about 380km with the Racechip Ultimate. Still need more mileage determine it's prowess. However, love what I see on the FC figures. I'd never ever achieved less than 5.5l/100km but today I achieved 4.7l/100km! Very Happy :-D!!

Newbish, pinkroom: I think the footrest has arrived but will need to collect the package from post office. Once they are with me, will SMS you guys, maybe come to my residence to pick up, or can have a quick meet up exchange at tg pagar mrt any evening around 7pm when I leave work for home...

Pinkroom: I have your tel number from your PM. Will SMS u once I have em.. Thanks!