• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I hate SGMerc forums...

Guest AngryOldMan

you going to see the coupe or see the chiobu? :P

now, I remember. you guys must be referring to the lady in pink who got the free ride in the E-cab! :) OK, then it's to see the coupe! And a closer look at yc3333's coupe with the black grill!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

now, I remember. you guys must be referring to the lady in pink who got the free ride in the E-cab! :)OK, then it's to see the coupe! And a closer look at yc3333's coupe with the black grill!

C'mon the lady is quite cute la dont be so mean!

Btw its another lady driving the coupe, with the fierce mods.

C'mon the lady is quite cute la dont be so mean!

Btw its another lady driving the coupe, with the fierce mods.

I'm not being mean. What I meant is chiobu see before already mah. I want to see the car! (new chiobus defn also worth checking o...errr meeting).

I'm not being mean. What I meant is chiobu see before already mah. I want to see the car! (new chiobus defn also worth checking o...errr meeting).

Wrong nos lah!! That one u saw her ride is stock to bone. The other chio bu will try to jio for this coming gtg. Also there is another chio bu driving a red coupe been MIA for awhile. Hope this 3 chio bu(s) can come for this gtg & one of u can play the role of Charles!! Get what i mean?

Wrong nos lah!! That one u saw her ride is stock to bone. The other chio bu will try to jio for this coming gtg. Also there is another chio bu driving a red coupe been MIA for awhile. Hope this 3 chio bu(s) can come for this gtg & one of u can play the role of Charles!! Get what i mean?

Bro, look like you're the Charles!

Only you are able to attract all 3 chiobus to come GTG, and only you have their contacts!

wah, the GTG went from allegedly family friendly to playboy mansion. Ho seh!

In other news, got KNN air filter from Sonic, installed within 5 mins. Also bought the exhaust tip and got it installed at fong kim, which steve recommended. Man, I tell you, they did a lot of welding work for the $80 they charged. Very happy with both sonic and fong kim.

(I know people are bound to ask so I pre-empted: http://www.fongkim.com.sg/home/ . Also, there are no legal exhaust kits for C180K, I've asked.)

Can any vets recommend a guuuuud paint shop? I'm looking to respray my original W204 grille to piano black. Have looked around and offered anything from CF wrap to sticker jobs as alternatives but prefer 2 coats paint, 2 coats clear kind of mod - more longer lasting.

gam siah many many!

Can any vets recommend a guuuuud paint shop? I'm looking to respray my original W204 grille to piano black. Have looked around and offered anything from CF wrap to sticker jobs as alternatives but prefer 2 coats paint, 2 coats clear kind of mod - more longer lasting.

gam siah many many!

Paint also wouldnt last long coz stone chip. DIY Sticker is cheaper else Robson CF grille will be the best. All chio bu(s) will fly to u & acknowledge u as Charles gor gor.

Paint also wouldnt last long coz stone chip. DIY Sticker is cheaper else Robson CF grille will be the best. All chio bu(s) will fly to u & acknowledge u as Charles gor gor.

I asked liao. $1k. I know will be super chio, but $1K!!!! For grille! I will have no money left for the XMMs and the chiobus!

I asked liao. $1k. I know will be super chio, but $1K!!!! For grille! I will have no money left for the XMMs and the chiobus!

Mods firsr talk later. No budget go kopitiam sian beer lady, Gary Ng say one.

• Like 1

Mods firsr talk later. No budget go kopitiam sian beer lady, Gary Ng say one.

Got time, come Bedok. The beer ladies here sibeh hot.

Alcantara steering wheel with paddle shift incoming!

Trunk spoiler in body color incoming!

Got time, come Bedok. The beer ladies here sibeh hot.

Bedok area i tio PS, so cant move freely in this area. Bedok reservoir, north, south, east or west? :)

Bedok area i tio PS, so cant move freely in this area. Bedok reservoir, north, south, east or west? :)

Bedok North Avenue 3, block 136, the kopitiam is called '333'. Enjoy!

Bedok North Avenue 3, block 136, the kopitiam is called '333'. Enjoy!

Ok i do quickie bioing, i bring along my TKB kopi tow chew from bukit batok to "chia" with this beer lady!!

Ok i do quickie bioing, i bring along my TKB kopi tow chew from bukit batok to "chia" with this beer lady!!

Actually got two - one in red one in blue. Each one, one!

I just finished washing and waxing the car. (AND THEN IT STARTED RAINING! FML) anyway, I just noticed my tires are 225/35/19 and 255/30/19. Those CSC5s really worth it. Like that, still so quiet!

Errr... Thanks for welcoming me to the family?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why cannot have justin beiber as my avatar? why you mods so like that one? Tao yian!

• 3 months later...

Can advise on the damage?

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_3295.jpg

I got mine from Leong Seng. how much you can get depends on a lot of factors - the condition of your trade-ins, etc. best if you drop by and speak to them. there are also sponsors here that you can approach if you're not dead keen on just BBS.