• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I hate SGMerc forums...

Guest AngryOldMan

hey mate how much did you lower? 30mm or 50mm? am gonna fit Bilstein B12 to mine soon ... but still a bit scared

I am on lower springs only so its fixed. Not too sure how much lower it is, but do join us on our GTG to have a look yourself, quite a few bros on it too

Guest hkhamateur
...because after trolling the forums for a while now, you guys have poisoned me to such an extent that:

1. I already have a mod wish-list AND a Day-1 mod list, and my SE still can't tell me where the hell my W204 is

2. I know I can ask about everything about my car here and someone will helpfully point me to some workshop that would probably do a great job and suck my wallet dry

3. I am starting to chant "if mod, don't scared. If scared, don't mod" in my sleep, and more importantly to my Minister of Finance.

I'm sure a lot of new-comers will have similar findings. Great group, I can't wait to go to my first SGMerc GTG!

Em....i can sense fear! May e force b w u! :evil:

Guest AngryOldMan

19" rims + lowered ride, even with stock FL W204 bumpers = sleek

DOes anyone here have BBS wheels on their W204? Any recommendations (other than Benzline) for rim shops?

Guest yc2005
19" rims + lowered ride, even with stock FL W204 bumpers = sleek

DOes anyone here have BBS wheels on their W204? Any recommendations (other than Benzline) for rim shops?

We have a sis here W204 coupe with 19" BBS and lowered ride, damn swee. Come to our GTG and you may be lucky enough to see her ride.. Ive seen the photo of her ride in one of the thread here but can't remember

Guest dteng75
You may wanna post your mod list here, and we will make you hate the forum even more :P

But i think its not you who hates this forum, its the finance minister.

Hi I have not HATE yet. See whether can HATE or not lol. I'm getting my C200 CGI Facelift on April/May. My mod/wish list.

1.) 18" AMG Staggered - Already found and bought.

2.) AMG 6 Pot Front & 4 Pot back. - Found. Price very acceptable.

3.) Boot Lid/Spoiler

4.) Front Lip

5.) Rear bumper (C63) type with diffuser

6.) Side skirt

7.) HID Light

Thats all for now but also need to slowly mod. $$ very siong.

Guest blackmercs
You may wanna post your mod list here, and we will make you hate the forum even more :P

Hi I have not HATE yet. See whether can HATE or not lol. I'm getting my C200 CGI Facelift on April/May. My mod/wish list.

3.) Boot Lid/Spoiler

4.) Front Lip

6.) Side skirt

7.) HID Light

Just curious how come u didnt opt for AMG package?

Guest AngryOldMan

3.) Boot Lid/Spoiler

4.) Front Lip

6.) Side skirt

7.) HID Light

Which wheel design did you go with? What kind of tires are you going with?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AngryOldMan

OK, poison list done today:

1. Swapped out for white lights with DRL dimmer

2. AMG 3-piece pedal set

3. SIngle fin black C63-style grille (looks surprisingly good in Cuprite Brown)

All done at a place in Eunos that Mr Seah goes to quite frequently. Mr Seah, Ah Boon says Hi!

Next on the list:

1. Lowered springs

2. 18' wheels (up from current 17) - just need to settle for a design first!

Further down the road:

1. Bodykit: AMG bumper replacement or Brabus add-on kit?

2. Comand online

Guest dteng75

2. AMG 3-piece pedal set

All done at a place in Eunos that Mr Seah goes to quite frequently. Mr Seah, Ah Boon says Hi!

Next on the list:

1. Lowered springs

Further down the road:

2. Comand online

very fast. AMG bumper replacement will result in your DRL removal le. or you getting the C63 bumper that has a DRL?

Guest AngryOldMan

very fast. AMG bumper replacement will result in your DRL removal le. or you getting the C63 bumper that has a DRL?

Siiiiigh. The diff in pricing between the brabus add-on and the AMG bumper replacement was only 900. My only concern with any body additional bodyparts is the matching of color (I guess thats why black, white are the most popular colors). thanks for the big tip. I think I might just relegate that to the last on my poisoned list.

Guest dteng75

Siiiiigh. The diff in pricing between the brabus add-on and the AMG bumper replacement was only 900. My only concern with any body additional bodyparts is the matching of color (I guess thats why black, white are the most popular colors). thanks for the big tip. I think I might just relegate that to the last on my poisoned list.

i siiiiigh too haha. while waiting for my car, i already started looking for body kit. i wanted quad exhaust so i also headache. ultimately, i want to retain the DRL. so i guess i only have the following options.

1. C350 Sports bodykit.i think the DRL is the same so easier.

2. C63 side skirt and rear bumper. Front bumper dont touch but dunno look weird or not haha.

3. Add a front lip with C63 side skirt and rear bumper but dunno have front lip or not. any front lip also ok.

Guest yc2005

2. AMG 3-piece pedal set

Next on the list:

1. Lowered springs

Further down the road:

2. Comand online

No picture no talk!

Guest AngryOldMan

2. AMG 3-piece pedal set

Next on the list:

1. Lowered springs

Further down the road:

2. Comand online

No picture no talk!

Steady, I still got blackvue, carpets and the first wash-wax job to do. THEN I take pictures lah!

ACHTUNG: everyone should check their window films - I'm taking mine down today for rectification works.

Guest blackmercs

Do take notes that C63 fitments is on its class. Meaning u cant get a C63 accessories like front bumper to fit onto yr c class sedan or coupe. So you shld be looking for C63 design wannabes bodykit. Always get the front bumper original parts, so that when u lowered yr car like almost hitting the floor its can withstand the impact. Side skirt & rear bumper get those aftermarket will do so that you save some mula for other mods. As chances of these two items comes in contacts with the flooring is lesser. But if u hv deep pockets go for everything original lah.

Guest Tigershark

2. AMG 3-piece pedal set

Next on the list:

1. Lowered springs

Further down the road:

2. Comand online

No picture no talk!

Steady, I still got blackvue, carpets and the first wash-wax job to do. THEN I take pictures lah!

ACHTUNG: everyone should check their window films - I'm taking mine down today for rectification works.

wor.. bro.. such a long poison list! :woohoo:

Guest AngryOldMan
Do take notes that C63 fitments is on its class. Meaning u cant get a C63 accessories like front bumper to fit onto yr c class sedan or coupe. So you shld be looking for C63 design wannabes bodykit. Always get the front bumper original parts' date=' so that when u lowered yr car like almost hitting the floor its can withstand the impact. Side skirt & rear bumper get those aftermarket will do so that you save some mula for other mods. As chances of these two items comes in contacts with the flooring is lesser. But if u hv deep pockets go for everything original lah.[/quote']

>.< OK, then confirm I will do the body mods last. For now, I'm happy with the shape, except in stock, the car seems to sit a bit high. So lowering it should be good enough for me. For now.

Guest AngryOldMan

wor.. bro.. such a long poison list! :woohoo:

Hah! This is a standard list liao - I didn't opt for C63 steering wheel, BBK, interior mods like belt clips, door lock pins, the comand button, CF wraps, etc. Now that would be a long list and would require a very deep pocket >.<

Guest blackmercs
Do take notes that C63 fitments is on its class. Meaning u cant get a C63 accessories like front bumper to fit onto yr c class sedan or coupe. So you shld be looking for C63 design wannabes bodykit. Always get the front bumper original parts' date=' so that when u lowered yr car like almost hitting the floor its can withstand the impact. Side skirt & rear bumper get those aftermarket will do so that you save some mula for other mods. As chances of these two items comes in contacts with the flooring is lesser. But if u hv deep pockets go for everything original lah.[/quote']

>.< OK, then confirm I will do the body mods last. For now, I'm happy with the shape, except in stock, the car seems to sit a bit high. So lowering it should be good enough for me. For now.

Greats!! By right or left, do bodykit first then the lower spring or suspension / coilover, then rims, then interiors mods :).

Btw i just get rid of one worker say also never listen, listen also dont do then do also do wrongly. Wrong also dont admit!! I thought i would never ever would meet this person when Andy Lau mentioned this poem!! I was wrong!! :)

Guest AngryOldMan

Greats!! By right or left, do bodykit first then the lower spring or suspension / coilover, then rims, then interiors mods :).

Completely agree but I'm still undecided if I want a bodykit, and also rims is a headache. So do the rest first. I blame it on you! All your fault, Poison King!

Btw i just get rid of one worker say also never listen, listen also dont do then do also do wrongly. Wrong also dont admit!! I thought i would never ever would meet this person when Andy Lau mentioned this poem!! I was wrong!! :)

Welcome to my world, bro. I have two like that in my team. Some more cannot let go cos otherwise cannot replace. /headache