• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I hate SGMerc forums...

Guest AngryOldMan

Guest dteng75

Greats!! By right or left, do bodykit first then the lower spring or suspension / coilover, then rims, then interiors mods :).

bro blackmercs,

u also very poisonous :lol: . u also never do bodykit yet then ask people do bodykit. jialat le :lol: .

this FL W204 too new liao. cant even find a front lip in the market, ebay, taiwan etc. think nobody interested to manufacture. i would love to add a front lip then change to C63 style side skirt and rear bumper.

Guest blackmercs

Greats!! By right or left, do bodykit first then the lower spring or suspension / coilover, then rims, then interiors mods :).

bro blackmercs,

u also very poisonous :lol: . u also never do bodykit yet then ask people do bodykit. jialat le :lol: .

this FL W204 too new liao. cant even find a front lip in the market, ebay, taiwan etc. think nobody interested to manufacture. i would love to add a front lip then change to C63 style side skirt and rear bumper.

Lolz coz i bor lui to add bodykit & AMG kit for coupe is too new leh

Guest dteng75
Lolz coz i bor lui to add bodykit & AMG kit for coupe is too new leh

AMG kit not only new for coupe, also new for sedan. been looking for one but still cant find. although my car not yet here but hope to beautify the outlook first :). if a Front Lip is available for FL W204 sedan, then all my headache solved. :woohoo:

Guest AngryOldMan
Awwww!! Is my fault now!! I can help u!! How abt ban u for a month??? Muahahahaha :evil:

No worries if I see your coupe on the roads I will defn high beam to say HI! Your coupe is one of a kind so defn won't mistake it for anyone else's ride, tio bo?

Guest AngryOldMan

Today added 3M superior customized car mats. C&C gave me official stuff but man, the new ones are just so much better visually. Took over a very gracious forum bro's blackvue. Just need to find time to get it installed.

Will forgo the outer body mods for now. Nothing out there and I'm pretty happy with the current stock shape.

Next would be rims and tires!!

Guest blackmercs
Awwww!! Is my fault now!! I can help u!! How abt ban u for a month??? Muahahahaha :evil:

No worries if I see your coupe on the roads I will defn high beam to say HI! Your coupe is one of a kind so defn won't mistake it for anyone else's ride, tio bo?

Lolz tio tio! Every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat & Sun will tio.

Huat arh

• 2 weeks later...

I took yc2005's advice and went down to <non-sponsor rim shop> and got myself some 19" BBS CS - in gunmetal. Paired up with some CSC-5, and it's great. All that is left right now would be the trunk lip spoiler from a GB, and I am done...for now.

Anyone knows if swapping for MB's own brakes would void warranty? I called my SE and all I got was "Errrr...."

Only things left:

1. Lowered springs

2. BBK

3. Sprint booster

4. K&N filter

These will be tackled at a slower pace. :)

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I took yc2005's advice and went down to and got myself some 19" BBS CS - in gunmetal. Paired up with some CSC-5, and it's great. All that is left right now would be the trunk lip spoiler from a GB, and I am done...for now. Anyone knows if swapping for MB's own brakes would void warranty? I called my SE and all I got was "Errrr...." Only things left: 1. Lowered springs 2. BBK 3. Sprint booster 4. K&N filter These will be tackled at a slower pace. :)

the last time i ask my SE, she say will void the warrently. the only trick is change back to original ones when go back for servicing. haha

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

I took yc2005's advice and went down to <non-sponsor rim shop> and got myself some 19" BBS CS - in gunmetal. Paired up with some CSC-5, and it's great. All that is left right now would be the trunk lip spoiler from a GB, and I am done...for now.

Anyone knows if swapping for MB's own brakes would void warranty? I called my SE and all I got was "Errrr...."

Only things left:

1. Lowered springs

2. BBK

3. Sprint booster

4. K&N filter

I

These will be tackled at a slower pace. :)

Yes it will void warranty. Since COE is rising keeping the car for longer period of time is the way to go. If this is the case, mods early to enjoy it. Of course to each of his own :)

• Like 1

Happyyoungman = Angryoldman?

Anyways, great choice of rims, same as mine! Mine is CS5 black yours also CS5?

yc3333 = yc2005? Yes, mine are 5 spokes too!

Yes it will void warranty. Since COE is rising keeping the car for longer period of time is the way to go. If this is the case, mods early to enjoy it. Of course to each of his own :)

Gam siah, blackmercs. Was asked by a workshop if I wanted to swap to some AMG brakes, thats why i called my SE just to double confirm!

Gam siah, blackmercs. Was asked by a workshop if I wanted to swap to some AMG brakes, thats why i called my SE just to double confirm!

Buay lah ai lu mods lia. AMG 6/4 curry pots is $5500? Kin kin mods it mai tu liao.

Buay lah ai lu mods lia. AMG 6/4 curry pots is $5500? Kin kin mods it mai tu liao.

Slightly cheaper - $5k was first quote. I'm sure can press if I wanted. But for same amount, can get bodykit. So trying to see if can get cheap cheap bodykit (benzline quote on AMG bodykit is almost same as the AMG pots).

Slightly cheaper - $5k was first quote. I'm sure can press if I wanted. But for same amount, can get bodykit. So trying to see if can get cheap cheap bodykit (benzline quote on AMG bodykit is almost same as the AMG pots).

Change the front bumper with original. Side skirts & rear look for aftermarket (Macwell) or leave it stocks. So as BBK, mods the front & spray the rear caliper to black color :). Hopefully for both mods is about $5k.

• Like 1

Change the front bumper with original. Side skirts & rear look for aftermarket (Macwell) or leave it stocks. So as BBK, mods the front & spray the rear caliper to black color :). Hopefully for both mods is about $5k.

Wah! Idea! Good! I also now toying with idea on spraying my original avantgarde grille to piano black and re-installing it! Got any recommendations which paintshop I should go to?

Went to Ah Boon, and did the Philips 5K + dimmer mod:

IMG_3257-1.jpg

Then Ah Boon recommended the (Taiwanese-made) SLS single grill:

IMG_3259.jpg

Also did my AMG (real deal, 3-piece only, no footrest), but have not taken photo.

Then last Friday, went everywhere - pitstop, top93, KBS, BL, even places people don't recommend, and finally settled at LS. Took barely 5 mins to deal on price.

The BBS CS in gunmetal may not be a good color for some cars, but for mine, it's a good match:

IMG_3295.jpg

paired with CSC-5. No horse run, very nice and quiet but accurate:

IMG_3296.jpg

Chio rims!! U r the third person using this rims. Swee swee buay chow shui!!

I know yc2005 has CS-5's in black. Who's the 3rd person???

I know yc2005 has CS-5's in black. Who's the 3rd person???

Is a chio bu driving a coupe. She modded her coupe faster than u blink :).

Her coupe is damn chio, got poisoned by her rims thats why butt itchy

OK, then this month's GTG die die must turn up and get more inspirations!

Going to GTG is always a dangerous thing. More poisonous to see mods in real life than on forum. Proceed with caution!

But I am a willing participant leh. Now sourcing various parts like what blackmercs recommended. JUst scared the different parts don't gel as a whole >.<