• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Guest markcwq
Hi Ppl... i jus order a C180K last week... Guess i will stick around here for awhile...

Welcome and congrats on your new ride. Do stick around, there's a lot you can learn from this community.

Thanks thanks...

Yes... getting real excited... I grew up thinking Merc is Rich Ppl cars... Never in my wildest dream that i would own a Merc!!!

Looking forward to get more tips about the W204... n looking forward to join in the gtg...

Btw... Book my ride last tue, but becos i was too busy last wed, did not manage to give my SE the necessary loan required details and hence did not get my COE last wed... ANyway my SE say my ride will be here late Apr... Keeping my fingers cross...

Thanks thanks...

Yes... getting real excited... I grew up thinking Merc is Rich Ppl cars... Never in my wildest dream that i would own a Merc!!!

Looking forward to get more tips about the W204... n looking forward to join in the gtg...

Btw... Book my ride last tue, but becos i was too busy last wed, did not manage to give my SE the necessary loan required details and hence did not get my COE last wed... ANyway my SE say my ride will be here late Apr... Keeping my fingers cross...

Do you need loan details before they will get you your COE?

I thought the 10k deposit was for the COE bidding, and that's all they needed.

Am asking because I booked my ride last week, but have not told the SE my loan details yet.

Guest blackmercs
Thanks thanks...

Do you need loan details before they will get you your COE?

I thought the 10k deposit was for the COE bidding, and that's all they needed.

Am asking because I booked my ride last week, but have not told the SE my loan details yet.

Yes, 10K is a deposit for bidding COE. After you obtained the COE then yr SE will apply a bank loan for you. If fail to obtain a bank loan u hv 6 months to do so before yr COE expire.

Guest AngryOldMan
Yeah...gentle reminders to the Mar/Apr 2012 batch...Feb is gone and Mar is here...Let hope our cars will arrive somewhere in Mar and not in Apr...

We can take comfort in the fact that they don't get paid until they deliver the cars!

Guest genesys

I just spoke to my SE. My SE still do not have a date when my ride will arrive.

My SE said that arrival will be in mid April and any bonus it will be early April! :pinch:

SE concluded that delivery will not be so soon even when the car arrives.

CnC needs time to arrange the paper work and install all the freebies for me.

Can sense my SE is getting tired of picking up more calls!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Cheers

I booked my c250 coupe on 5th Dec and till date still no news yet! More than 3 months liao!

Same as you, just one day before you...i call and ask, se told me no records...

Bro I just called and se say High chance we will get in mid-march as ours belong to dec production.

Guest mem0ry27
I booked my c250 coupe on 5th Dec and till date still no news yet! More than 3 months liao!

Bro I just called and se say High chance we will get in mid-march as ours belong to dec production.

Bro, yours is dec production? SE told me mine is jan production. How come urs dec production till now still havent arrive on shore??

Bro, yours is dec production? SE told me mine is jan production. How come urs dec production till now still havent arrive on shore??

Yes mine dec production hence at point of booking I cannot add option like the keyless start and amg kit.

Guest mem0ry27

Yes mine dec production hence at point of booking I cannot add option like the keyless start and amg kit.

Maybe we will collect it on the same day... Haha

Guest blackmercs
I booked mine on 31 Jan till now, C&C still haven't bid for my COE.

Neck is now like a giraffe... :lol:

Yr COE is it guarantee? If yes, is a good news coz down the road COE will surge!! But is 6 bids package expect to top up for the difference. If on indent basics nothing is agreed except for placing an order to factory. Good luck!!

Guest zerod
I look at my sales agreement. Nothing mentioned about guaranteed COE' date=' so I guess its non-guaranteed. Anyway, I will just hope for the best! :lol:[/quote']

hmm... wierd.. i ordered mine the fri before CNY eve weekend... SE told me is 6 bids guranteed for C180K n C180..

oh ya.. my pkg was non-guranteed COE (5K discount ) and its written clearly very big in the Order Specifications/Booking Form...

but heng heng the Feb 1st COE bidding got my COE liao..

Guest Wishbone

I think must raise another thread for "Apr/May 2012 batch to fall in", almost drop from my chair when I check the new sales agreement and saw that the delivery date is now "Apr/May 2012" instead of "Mar/Apr 2012". My SE says because of the change to command, my car now is on the later batch. Faint lieo, one more month to wait.