• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Guest AngryOldMan

Same 03/12 to 04/12 commitment timeframe. Just texted my SE before lunch - still same reply - it's not in system.

If I knew it would take this long (original line fed by SE was: "it will be closer to early March than late March or April"), I would've loaded it with more options. &%^&%^(**&%^*&)(**&^%^%&)((*^&&%**

Guest Phang

It’s like eating prata.

When you order a prata, a hot, fluffy and crispy prata always need to wait for a little longer. Serve too prompt usually are taken from the pile of old stock, cold, ready made prata stacks :lol:

Guest Tengilz
Same 03/12 to 04/12 commitment timeframe. Just texted my SE before lunch - still same reply - it's not in system.

If I knew it would take this long (original line fed by SE was: "it will be closer to early March than late March or April"), I would've loaded it with more options. &%^&%^(**&%^*&)(**&^%^%&)((*^&&%**

Whn I found out abt the topup for Comand offer, I told my SE I wan it. He told me there is no stock for the color I wan (Palladium Silver) for Mar/Apr. I told him if no Palladium Silver, Black is also fine. He said Black also dun hv, unless am willing to wait for Apr/May. I told him some bro here managed to add Comand and will be getting it Mar/Apr. He ltr showed me the stocklist.

Initially he even said if am willing to wait for Apr/May, my overtrade car price will be lower. Oredi vr pissed off whn he said Apr/May.. and still said I'll get lower overtrade. I was vr angry wth him, I got my husband to tell him, "by hook or by crook I wan my car wth Comand on Mar/Apr". At the end he said he will absorb the different in the overtrade and my new car will be on Apr/May. So now no choice but to wait.

Guest genesys
I think must raise another thread for "Apr/May 2012 batch to fall in"' date=' almost drop from my chair when I check the new sales agreement and saw that the delivery date is now "Apr/May 2012" instead of "Mar/Apr 2012". My SE says because of the change to command, my car now is on the later batch. Faint lieo, one more month to wait.[/quote']

Bro you scared me man!!! My new sales agreement just arrived by mail today. Quickly cheong home to take a look at it. My estimated delivery date is still 03/2012 - 04/2012.

In fact when I upgraded my ride with COMAND, my SE told me it is from the same batch leh!! I was thinking the car actually came with COMAND just that CnC did not update their system properly. But I sincerely doubt so.

Bro relax maybe it will arrive earlier than expected. We just have to keep on calling our SE. :evil:

Guest AngryOldMan

Come to think of it, it can't be that hard to put a freaking tracking device on a gigantic container ship. Going by SG's prices, the cars are worth millions. One would think C&C would give a shit about shipments. (apparently, not.)

Guest Wishbone
Come to think of it' date=' it can't be that hard to put a freaking tracking device on a gigantic container ship. Going by SG's prices, the cars are worth millions. One would think C&C would give a shit about shipments. (apparently, not.)[/quote']

cool cool, u r getting angry again...

Guest Merc33
Clearly the wait is getting to us. But let us all chill and wait for the delivery which is coming soon. Cheers everyone :lol:

Yeah it is gonna be a long wait . . .

Guest zerod
Hi all,

May have a chance to get mine in April. SE says April/May.

My ride is C200.

Cheers

mine also april./may.. but my SE say no info in system...

like yr SE say "may have a chance", other's SE say "Apr sure can get"... really i wondered hard.. why ur SEs can say things when system got no info? Or my SE is simply lazy and give textbook answer..

seriously im very upset with the info not being available... but dont think so much abt it n hope time can really flies to collection.. ;)

Yup, different date by different SE. Dun know whether to believe. I already told myself should be in Apr although my SE told me end of Mar very likely. :P

Btw, have all of u all got ur COE? My biggest concern is getting the COE first. They never bid for me the last round. Cross fingers this wed! :ohmy:

Guest AngryOldMan
Sales agreement stating March/April delivery

Got my COE 2 weeks ago (February 2nd tender)

No sound no picture yet.

Yeap, I'm in exactly the same boat. Plus when the cars get to SG, C&C will need some time to install the Huber Optik films, the reverse cameras, make sure the cars are damage-free, etc. So if they land this week, it'll still be a couple more weeks before we see our mistresses. So....early April?

Guest zerod
Yup, different date by different SE. Dun know whether to believe. I already told myself should be in Apr although my SE told me end of Mar very likely. :P

Btw, have all of u all got ur COE? My biggest concern is getting the COE first. They never bid for me the last round. Cross fingers this wed! :ohmy:

my COE ( non-guaranteed ) was secured at the next COE bidding after CNY...

think they just trying their luck to see if they can wait for COE not so high then bid? idk just guessing... but AFAIK if no mentioned non-guaranteed COE pkg.. all are guaranteed... thats what my SE told me...

Guest dteng75
My SE just called to inform me that I got my COE already.

I checked this afternoon - they bidded $61k for me.

Like that not tally le. Ur SE bid $61k and u get ur COE, my SE says my bid was $73k but I don't get my COE.

Guest zerod
My SE just called to inform me that I got my COE already.

I checked this afternoon - they bidded $61k for me.

Like that not tally le. Ur SE bid $61k and u get ur COE, my SE says my bid was $73k but I don't get my COE.

u shd be able to login and check the bid placed.

$73K is more likely bidding for Cat B and didnt get... if $73K for Cat A... impossible didnt get it...