• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Guest Atlantis
Any other bro / sis book around same date / later than me but had secured the COE already?

Me B)

Booked last Saturday and got the COE today.

Congrats bro! Yours is Cat B. Mine Cat A.. haha

btw, is that a golden retriever?

Guest blackmercs
Hi guys' date=' for those who manage to get service credits for your coupe, can u give me your car plate numbers? My SE said he can fight for me if it was indeed given for coupe. Thanks![/quote']

The name of SE?

Guest mem0ry27
Hi guys' date=' for those who manage to get service credits for your coupe, can u give me your car plate numbers? My SE said he can fight for me if it was indeed given for coupe. Thanks![/quote']

Bro, mine is a coupe.. I havent got the car yet, but i have the service credit and is stated in the order form.

Hi all, Newbie to this forum.

Just booked a C180K last week but yet to received any invoice for CnC. Is this normal? How long they take to process before sending out by post?

Was told that my car will be delivered 1st week of apr due to no stock available. Waiting with my long, stretched neck now. :P

Guest mem0ry27

Just booked a C180K last week but yet to received any invoice for CnC. Is this normal? How long they take to process before sending out by post?

Was told that my car will be delivered 1st week of apr due to no stock available. Waiting with my long, stretched neck now. :P

Welcome bro... Usually it take about 2 weeks...

I booked early Dec and still waiting...

Guest blackmercs

Welcome Cai!! Is better to obtain a copy of the agreememt or the terms in black & white. Without doing so any dispute is to your disadvantage. The official contract or invoice will be send by post. C180k coupe or sedan?

Wow... Dec and still waiting... I now keep dreaming of the car and cannot sleep at nite :P

So when ur car arriving??

Guest Wishbone

Wow... Dec and still waiting... I now keep dreaming of the car and cannot sleep at nite :P

So when ur car arriving??

welcome, what colour did you get???

Sedan... cannot coupe leh... :D

Orh coupe more ex? Do join us on this Sunday gtg, check out the event thread. No mercs no worries, look look see see can liao.

Like that lagi cannot sleep! :woohoo: :pinch: :side:

Guest blackmercs
Sedan... cannot coupe leh... :D

Orh coupe more ex? Do join us on this Sunday gtg, check out the event thread. No mercs no worries, look look see see can liao.

Like that lagi cannot sleep! :woohoo: :pinch: :side:

Lolz During the gtg kena poison there is no turning back!! End up camping outside C&C till the new car arrival.

Guest AngryOldMan

Now that the (epically expensive) COE has been obtained, the waiting game for our FL C180K [Cuprite brown with capuccino leather and panoramic sunroof] begins. The SE can't even see the car in the system, so apparently that meants the Mar/Apr shipment has not reached SG shores yet.

/goes back to modding threads