• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

C180CGI as long as I can remember it didn't come with Parktronic last year, only memory seat option.

Parktronic is for C200 model and up.

hmmm.... :silly: maybe you are right...remember my SE told me c180k & c180CGI interm of hardware (other than the engine & transmission) is not too much of a difference...

Hi, for the FL C-Class, the reverse camera is integrated with the original display.

Cheers :-)

This I can confirm, because I specifically choose the option with reverse camera, the camera display is integrated to the audio 20. The red test car has this fitted. Played with it during my test drive. The 4-point reverse vision go display also meh? I though is just teee, teee, sound.

Earlier FL C-class still using this small display my friend who bought her car 6 mths earlier than me the reverse cam is not integrated. it means now the audio 20 support media interface.

4 pts reverse vison it comes with small display attached at the rear windscreen, you need to see it via your rear view mirror.

my friend pre FL w204 bought May 2011 got his reverse indicator drop-off just weeks after delivery.....he got to go back C&C and get it stick back.

Guest Tengilz
Hi, for the FL C-Class, the reverse camera is integrated with the original display.

Cheers :-)

This I can confirm, because I specifically choose the option with reverse camera, the camera display is integrated to the audio 20. The red test car has this fitted. Played with it during my test drive. The 4-point reverse vision go display also meh? I though is just teee, teee, sound.

Earlier FL C-class still using this small display my friend who bought her car 6 mths earlier than me the reverse cam is not integrated. it means now the audio 20 support media interface.

4 pts reverse vison it comes with small display attached at the rear windscreen, you need to see it via your rear view mirror.

my friend pre FL w204 bought May 2011 got his reverse indicator drop-off just weeks after delivery.....he got to go back C&C and get it stick back.

Hi all! Booked my C180K 2 weeks ago and SE had secured COE for me. Like the rest, eagerly waiting for delivery.

But the more i read the forum, the sadder i am cos i din get gud deal compare to others.

Just booked a C180 CGI, March/April delivery.

Thanks to Wishbone for the tips and tricks.

I don’t like dark colours, wife doesn’t like silver as our current car is silver colour. Both of us no very fond of the white. So we settled for a Pearl Beige with Panaromic roof.

Guest blackmercs

I don’t like dark colours, wife doesn’t like silver as our current car is silver colour. Both of us no very fond of the white. So we settled for a Pearl Beige with Panaromic roof.

Welcome!! Hmm must pm Wishbone for some tips & tricks :).

Guest Wishbone

congrats bro, happy for you the deal went through...cheers..

Guest Wishbone
Whaa...cat A shot to 54K already at 3:30pm. Still got 30 minutes to go' date=' sure hit 57K wan at 4pm.[/quote']

whaaa...I very zhun, cat aA at $57,009...congrats to all who got it...

Guest jeffreyng

Hi guys! just a quick check, any of you got the C180 Coupe this month? I got mine and the SE said it doesn't come with 2k service credit. He said all sports coupe doesn't have the 2k service credit. but i rem him telling me that it's part of the package. Wanna confirm with you all.

Thanks again!

Guest nightfly
Hi guys! just a quick check, any of you got the C180 Coupe this month? I got mine and the SE said it doesn't come with 2k service credit. He said all sports coupe doesn't have the 2k service credit. but i rem him telling me that it's part of the package. Wanna confirm with you all.

Thanks again!

Didn't he go over all these details with you before you signed? The quantum of service credits, if any should be stated clearly on the order form and thereafter in the sales invoice.

Guest blackmercs

Thanks again!

Didn't he go over all these details with you before you signed? The quantum of service credits, if any should be stated clearly on the order form and thereafter in the sales invoice.

Wah bro!! Like that how to concentrate to read the thread!! Yr new avater sibei wet leh.

Jeff yr contract agreement shld state it all. My buddy collecting his coupe this week & comes with service credit. Perhaps yr SE use the service credits & dump it into yr trade-in? Did u agreed to this arrangement? If no, insisted that he/she to give u a explanation. Else spiral to the next level, demand to talk to the manager.

Guest jeffreyng

thanks guys, i was actually considering the C180k and the C180 Coupe and he did told me there will be 2k service credit in the package. At that time, he never say that the 2k service credit is not applicable to the coupe. Which is why I'm puzzled now.

And as I was still considering the between the coupe and the sedan, he did not fill in the details in the sales agreement and I sign off first. Then once I confirmed the coupe, he filled up the details and send it across to me.

looks like its a big mistake. sighzzz

Guest Atlantis

I booked mine on 31 Jan. SE told me my car will arrive Mar/April. But funny that till date, they have yet to bid for my COE. When I ask my SE, she told me mine only arriving Mar/Apr. So still got time.

Any other bro / sis book around same date / later than me but had secured the COE already?

Guest jeffreyng

Hi guys, for those who manage to get service credits for your coupe, can u give me your car plate numbers? My SE said he can fight for me if it was indeed given for coupe. Thanks!