• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Like that lagi cannot sleep! :woohoo: :pinch: :side:

Yup... lagi cannot sleep!:)

Wanna further spoil your night, here is a Bad Bedtime Story....... :woohoo: :evil:

[attachment=184]c63.jpg[/attachment]

Guest mem0ry27
Hi all, Newbie to this forum.

Just booked a C180K last week but yet to received any invoice for CnC. Is this normal? How long they take to process before sending out by post?

Was told that my car will be delivered 1st week of apr due to no stock available. Waiting with my long, stretched neck now. :P

Welcome bro... Usually it take about 2 weeks...

I booked early Dec and still waiting...

Wow... Dec and still waiting... I now keep dreaming of the car and cannot sleep at nite :P

So when ur car arriving??

Cuz mine was jan production so getting mar or apr.. I already numb.. Had been waitin for 3 months and still waitin...

Guest blackmercs
Now that the (epically expensive) COE has been obtained' date=' the waiting game for our FL C180K [Cuprite brown with capuccino leather and panoramic sunroof'] begins. The SE can't even see the car in the system, so apparently that meants the Mar/Apr shipment has not reached SG shores yet.

/goes back to modding threads

Welcome AngryOldMan!! Good things must wait :) while waiting you can do research on mods & order the stuffs u like before the car arrival. Then mods it at one go & hook up all the goody stuffs onto yr ride!! The feeling is priceless!!

Guest Wishbone
Now that the (epically expensive) COE has been obtained' date=' the waiting game for our FL C180K [Cuprite brown with capuccino leather and panoramic sunroof'] begins. The SE can't even see the car in the system, so apparently that meants the Mar/Apr shipment has not reached SG shores yet.

I am also waiting impatiently for my car...Mar/Apr shipment, I am hope it will be delivered in Mar than Apr. BTW, can understand the "Old" part, everyone gets there someday, but why you so "Angry" haa???

Guest Wishbone
My SE said he is unable to give me a definite date of delivery at this point of time.

Where are our cars now?

car-carrier.jpg

My guess should be completed already, in Germany, ready to be loaded to the Ro-Ro ships....

Guest AngryOldMan

Welcome AngryOldMan!! Good things must wait :) while waiting you can do research on mods & order the stuffs u like before the car arrival. Then mods it at one go & hook up all the goody stuffs onto yr ride!! The feeling is priceless!!

Thank you, sir! Actually I joined these forums for a while now, but it was quite touch and go for a bit - wife nearly went for the blue-and-white propeller! As luck would have it, the FL W204 interior is top-notch while the old 3series was decidedly plastic. Easy decision!

I've already shorlisted the mods to just the rims, retrofit Comand and maaaaaaaybe an ECU stage 1 chip. Trying to keep everything kosher until the warranty runs out. Then...hehehehehMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Guest AngryOldMan

I am also waiting impatiently for my car...Mar/Apr shipment, I am hope it will be delivered in Mar than Apr. BTW, can understand the "Old" part, everyone gets there someday, but why you so "Angry" haa???

Mate, if you'd be angry too if you had to drive a Honda Fit. 1.3l. in automatic. For 8 years. And there is no way you can overtake anything that is speedier than a Chery QQ.

Mate' date=' if you'd be angry too if you had to drive a Honda Fit. 1.3l. in automatic. For 8 years. And there is no way you can overtake anything that is speedier than a Chery QQ.[/quote']

At least you can overtake my wife's 2004 Getz 1.3A, current mileage is 270,000km. We are trading in this car for the C180CGI.

250K.jpg

After reading the post, guess I should wait patiently till my turn as I only booked last week. :) think my first wait should be the black and white invoice in my mail box.

Nice knowing all the friendly ppl here!

Guest blackmercs
Mate' date=' if you'd be angry too if you had to drive a Honda Fit. 1.3l. in automatic. For 8 years. And there is no way you can overtake anything that is speedier than a Chery QQ.[/quote']

At least you can overtake my wife's 2004 Getz 1.3A, current mileage is 270,000km. We are trading in this car for the C180CGI.

250K.jpg

Wah Getz arh!! Power!! Really enjoy driving one so much mods to do, cheap & nice!!

..... nearly went for the blue-and-white propeller! As luck would have it, the FL W204 interior is top-notch while the old 3series was decidedly plastic. Easy decision!

I would any time forgo the big star for the blue and white propeller... U maybe right abt the interior touch of BMW is plastic but the comfort of the ride does not lose to MB, engine performance is way better than MB(need not to mentioned even abt the new 3series...

I pass on BMW because of the price budget... if only i could stretch my budget... *sigh*

Guest AngryOldMan

..... nearly went for the blue-and-white propeller! As luck would have it, the FL W204 interior is top-notch while the old 3series was decidedly plastic. Easy decision!

I would any time forgo the big star for the blue and white propeller... U maybe right abt the interior touch of BMW is plastic but the comfort of the ride does not lose to MB, engine performance is way better than MB(need not to mentioned even abt the new 3series...

I pass on BMW because of the price budget... if only i could stretch my budget... *sigh*

And you know what? I agree with everything you said. I would take a BMW too except in SG, I'd be paying a very hefty premium to PML for a bimmer. The C, the A4 and the 3series (and the IS?) will always be all *about there* in what they offer, and so at the end of the day it really boils down to individual preference. It's all stop-start traffic in SG so I picked a 1.6l supercharged engine with the most comfortable interior I think I can find for the price and has possibly the best resale value (then again I picked a metallic brown though). Yes I believe I made cogent logical decisions about a depreciating 'asset' that has a life of 10years. FML you just can't win the PAP govt.

Guest knighthunter

And you know what? I agree with everything you said. I would take a BMW too except in SG, I'd be paying a very hefty premium to PML for a bimmer. The C, the A4 and the 3series (and the IS?) will always be all *about there* in what they offer, and so at the end of the day it really boils down to individual preference. It's all stop-start traffic in SG so I picked a 1.6l supercharged engine with the most comfortable interior I think I can find for the price and has possibly the best resale value (then again I picked a metallic brown though). Yes I believe I made cogent logical decisions about a depreciating 'asset' that has a life of 10years. FML you just can't win the PAP govt.

I never like 3 series but bimmer 5 series and up usually is very tempting too bad it's beyond my budget.

Did tested intensively BMW X1 2.0l turbo 8 speed, if not my wifey complaining about the engine chatter noise and poor interior quality (compared to our B170) probably I will signed the dotted line. Then tested C180k & CGI never look back again. Only regret now is I am getting the 1.6 kompressor not the CGI. Btw the glass roof version is special indent or from C&C stock? I tried to get sunroof and harman kardon and I am willing to pay but is not possible for C&C stock car expected answer since I also had the same answer when I bought my B170 in early 2008.

Guest AngryOldMan

Hi knighthunter, what the SE told us was that c&c brings c180Ks with panoramic sunroof built-in (subject to color availability) but the sound system option only available for trim levels above the 1.6l.

Guest knighthunter
Hi knighthunter' date=' what the SE told us was that c&c brings c180Ks with panoramic sunroof built-in (subject to color availability) but the sound system option only available for trim levels above the 1.6l.[/quote']

Thanks for the info. Did you get command online as well with panoramic sunroof?

Totally agreed with what u said... :D

Hi knighthunter' date=' what the SE told us was that c&c brings c180Ks with panoramic sunroof built-in (subject to color availability) but the sound system option only available for trim levels above the 1.6l.[/quote']

wow your SE is sure nice to tell u all those things... Mine told me nothing except abt pricing and nego on price... if i ever knew they have panoramic sunroof + comand.. i would go for that.. but luckily my C180 CGI still comes with a Comand Online... but it could be better..

Hi Shua, me booked one week before u and already kena the poison in this forum. :P

Everyday dreaming when will the shipment be in spore. Btw, ur SE told u when collect car? Mine told me early April definitely can get, but my invoice stated apr/may.