• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Guest markcwq
SKF like Sure Kena Fxxk

lagi best... SKF1L... ownself interpret.. lmao

like that most of the "SK" series not good, ..

SKA - Sure Kenna accident

SKB - Sure kenna bang (back-side)

SKC - Sure kenna crash

SKD - Sure kenna distroyed

SKE - Sure kenna eliminated

SKF - Sure kenna fX$%

SKH - Sure kenna hanged

SKJ - Sure kenna Jacked

SKK - Sure kenna kissed (backside)

SKL - Sure kenna langa

SKM - Sure kanna maimed

SKP - Sure kenna picked

SKQ - Sure kenna killed

SKR - Sure kenna run-over

SKS - Sure kenna strangled

SKT - Sure kenna

SKX - Sure kenna axed

must try "SL" series already ...

SLA - Sure langa A&&...... ahemm ... not a good start...

If it's me, I won't mind SKT, Sure Kenna Toto!

just went to the website wanted to check out the numbers and all.. but nothing can be listed.

is there a way we can view the numbers? wanna see what the Last alphabet is.

I remember seeing a program somewhere that can calculate the last aphabet. can try googling it...

Someone once thought me the formula to calculate it but I couldn't be bothered to remember it.

Hi all,

Think this is my first post in this forum.. Hope to contribute something useful..

For those interested to find out the suffix of a car number plate, can use the attached excel file. The file can also check the suffix for NRIC.. :)

Cheers..

[attachment=157]A_2012-02-10.zip[/attachment]

Guest arshavin

cool points. how about SJM? keke

SKF like Sure Kena Fxxk

lagi best... SKF1L... ownself interpret.. lmao

like that most of the "SK" series not good, ..

SKA - Sure Kenna accident

SKB - Sure kenna bang (back-side)

SKC - Sure kenna crash

SKD - Sure kenna distroyed

SKE - Sure kenna eliminated

SKF - Sure kenna fX$%

SKH - Sure kenna hanged

SKJ - Sure kenna Jacked

SKK - Sure kenna kissed (backside)

SKL - Sure kenna langa

SKM - Sure kanna maimed

SKP - Sure kenna picked

SKQ - Sure kenna killed

SKR - Sure kenna run-over

SKS - Sure kenna strangled

SKT - Sure kenna

SKX - Sure kenna axed

must try "SL" series already ...

SLA - Sure langa A&&...... ahemm ... not a good start...

My se told me he would usually commit a later date to prevent disappointment. Hope he can deliver on time. Perhaps you can inform your se that roadtax for current ride is gonna expire soon.

Hi Everyone,

I've booked a C180k last weekend. Hope to keep it stock (taking antidote now). :P

welcome, I am also waiting impatiently for mine. what colour is your ride bro...

Hi Wishbone,

My ride is black with black interior. What about you?

Mine is Magnetite Black with Cappucinno interior. U booked only last weekend but can collect by end Mar meh? so lucky, I booked mine on 29th Jan and delivery Mar/Apr. Hope to collect in Mar because my roadtax and insurance expiring end of Mar.

Hi Everyone,

I've booked a C180k last weekend. Hope to keep it stock (taking antidote now). :P

welcome, I am also waiting impatiently for mine. what colour is your ride bro...

Hi Wishbone,

Mine is Magnetite Black with Cappucinno interior. U booked only last weekend but can collect by end Mar meh? so lucky, I booked mine on 29th Jan and delivery Mar/Apr. Hope to collect in Mar because my roadtax and insurance expiring end of Mar.

Tell your se that they must diedie deliver the car before your roadtax/insurance expire. CC can do it for you. For my case, i book in mid-dec 2011 and get my car just days before CNY and days before my roadtax/insurance expire (get the car in less than 5 weeks). My se say she write in to the management to get the car for me....dont know how true is that.

Guest Wishbone
Hi Everyone,

Hi Wishbone,

Tell your se that they must diedie deliver the car before your roadtax/insurance expire. CC can do it for you. For my case, i book in mid-dec 2011 and get my car just days before CNY and days before my roadtax/insurance expire (get the car in less than 5 weeks). My se say she write in to the management to get the car for me....dont know how true is that.

Have already informed my SE, hope he can do some magic. If car still in a ship moving somewhere in the atlantic ocean, then no way, if somewhere in indian ocean, maybe got chance.

Guest Atlantis
Hi Everyone,

Hi Wishbone,

Have already informed my SE, hope he can do some magic. If car still in a ship moving somewhere in the atlantic ocean, then no way, if somewhere in indian ocean, maybe got chance.

Bro Wishbone, you got your COE already?

I booked 2 days after you, SE told me bidding for me in the next round.

Guest Wishbone
Hi Everyone,

Hi Wishbone,

Bro Wishbone, you got your COE already?

I booked 2 days after you, SE told me bidding for me in the next round.

Yes, COE secured and have submitted my bid for the SKF vrn today, just waiting for car to come.

Guest blackmercs
don't think will change much. just the lights...

was thinking of getting either the C180k or the coupe and in the end just succumb to the awesome look of the coupe.

Lolz u are not alone!! Enjoy yr stays here.

Guest markcwq

was thinking of getting either the C180k or the coupe and in the end just succumb to the awesome look of the coupe.

Once you start modding, it's kinda hard to stop! Especially with all the poison in this forum.

Guest mem0ry27

You made a right choice... Do a ECU chip in...

Guest jeffreyng

haha ya, too many poison inside... by the way, is Command really good? don't think mine has it so was wondering if its worth 9k...

and i like your front grille, if i change it, our car will look the same!

Guest blackmercs
haha ya, too many poison inside... by the way, is Command really good? don't think mine has it so was wondering if its worth 9k...

Command is less than $5k if get Camber or Ricky our site sponsor to retrofit for u.

Guest markcwq

You got the coupe, mine is the sedan. Retrofitting Comand was one of my top priorities, but the bros installing it told me that the SEA maps are still unavailable for Comand NTG4.5 retrofit. Have been waiting for their good news till I kinda gave up on Comand and started modding other stuff.

Guest markcwq
hmm. bro mark' date=' how come your ride dont come with command oline from C&C?[/quote']

Mine was the first batch of the facelifted C-Class. It didn't come stock with Comand. I didn't choose to add it as option as I learnt from the forum at the time of purchase, retrofitting it is cheaper. Getting it as option is more expensive and it'll also mean I can't get the promotional package, and have to wait longer for my car.

You got the coupe, mine is the sedan. Retrofitting Comand was one of my top priorities, but the bros installing it told me that the SEA maps are still unavailable for Comand NTG4.5 retrofit. Have been waiting for their good news till I kinda gave up on Comand and started modding other stuff.

My ride was purchase after the C&C comand offer. I have contact sponsor for retrofitting comand online, but was told the NTG4.5 version is not available yet. They will advise me once its ready....but till date still no news from them yet. Me also kindof lossing my interests in the comand.