• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Thanks! We shall see...... Cos mine comes with Solar Flim and Reverse Camera. I afraid it might take some time to install.

3 years ago when I went to opick up my current C180K my SE informed me they had omitted to fix the reverse sensors on the car. All I needed to do was to re-schedule a date and time with them. It was like a 3 hour job.

I'm sure you can tell your SE that you would like to collect the car even if they can't get the reverse cam and solar film done in time as you need to hand over your current ride. You can then schedule whatever outstanding accessory fitment with them.

Might be better especially for the solar film - you wouldn't want them to rush and botch that job with bubbles. I recall you have a bit of free time in January yeah? Can have kopi and surf while you wait at MBC. :becky:

Guest nightfly

Bro grey - have you called your SE? Maybe you wanna go online and check the onemotoring site 1st and see if your car has been been registered. I just did and mine's a done deal. :music:

Guest arshavin

nightfly wrote:

Yes I did. I traded solar film and boutique vouchers for service credits and nano treatment.

My MBC vouchers is 150 bucks only. No point to trade in.

As for the solar film, I need to do with C&C or else once car on road, can't do anymore due to AVIVA

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

Bro grey - have you called your SE? Maybe you wanna go online and check the onemotoring site 1st and see if your car has been been registered. I just did and mine's a done deal. :music:

Yup, juz called my SE and was told that my car will be register tomorrow and can collect on either Friday or Saturday! Hooray!

Guest arshavin

That super good news for u.

This weekend can expect u tour around spore

After 16 pages of this thread, u finally going to collect the ride. U must tell your SE u wait till neck very long now.

Guest nightfly

arshavin wrote:

My MBC vouchers is 150 bucks only. No point to trade in.

As for the solar film, I need to do with C&C or else once car on road, can't do anymore due to AVIVA

I see. So looks like it's good that I'm not on Aviva.

Guest mem0ry27

grey3443 wrote:

Thanks! We shall see...... Cos mine comes with Solar Flim and Reverse Camera. I afraid it might take some time to install.

Do you know if they gonna drive the car out to workshop to install the solar film and reverse camera or will be install in cnc?

Guest grey3443

mem0ry27 wrote:

Do you know if they gonna drive the car out to workshop to install the solar film and reverse camera or will be install in cnc?

I have no idea man. So long I collect my ride on Friday, the rest are secondary......

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

I think bro grey could be collecting the car on Friday about same time as me.

My SE told me today that they wil be registering tomorrow and I can probably collect Friday. That will be good as I can go get my solar film done Saturday.

Am I right bro grey?

Bro Nightfly, have you confirm date and time of collection?

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Bro Nightfly, have you confirm date and time of collection?

Not yet - waiting for SE's call/sms tomorrow. I already told him I wanna collect on Friday and I'm ok with coming back another day to do the nano treatment if that can't be done in time.

Guest grey3443

knighthunter wrote:

Collected mine....really happy with it, literally for past 7 hours I staying in the car and drive to no where until feel tired then went back home.

Congrats and you are lucky to collect yr car on a sunny day! Imagine collecting on last Monday or Tuesday... Rain the whole day!

nightfly wrote:

I swapped the Huper Optik for extra service credit as I'm quite happy to have the film done at Infratint for a much lower amount.

Hope your SE give you good news tomorrow.

How much credits did you get? :)

Guest knighthunter

grey3443 wrote:

Congrats and you are lucky to collect yr car on a sunny day! Imagine collecting on last Monday or Tuesday... Rain the whole day!

It rain a bit yesterday. Saw one black C Class with SGG plate ready for collection yesterday next to mine. Mine is the only blue C Class in the parking lot.

Guest knighthunter

mem0ry27 wrote:

The color tone will be the same for front and back at 30%?

You should ask your SE, for my previous B class I inform him to install same tint level all around (max allowable by LTA) but for my current C-class I forgotten to inform him so now the rear window is darker D'oh!

Guest mem0ry27

knighthunter wrote:

You should ask your SE, for my previous B class I inform him to install same tint level all around (max allowable by LTA) but for my current C-class I forgotten to inform him so now the rear window is darker D'oh!

What is the mileage when u collect the car? Is the solar film install in cnc or they drive out to the workshop?

There is once, my friend collect his E class, the mileage was 40+ and the se told him they drove the car to the workshop to install.

Guest knighthunter

mem0ry27 wrote:

What is the mileage when u collect the car? Is the solar film install in cnc or they drive out to the workshop?

There is once, my friend collect his E class, the mileage was 40+ and the se told him they drove the car to the workshop to install.

Only 22 km on ODO when I took over the car. I believe for Huper optic they install it at MBC, I dunno for other brand.

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

Not yet - waiting for SE's call/sms tomorrow. I already told him I wanna collect on Friday and I'm ok with coming back another day to do the nano treatment if that can't be done in time.

Hey Bro, I will be collecting my ride tomorrow at 10.30am! Can meet up to collect ride. Hope it don't rain tomorrow.