• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest kaedetod

arshavin wrote:

There is a time period for the meter to reset if u r referring to the per journey one. Or u can choose to reset it yourselves personally.

i see thanks for clarifying

so i guess its probably about 6-12 hours?

Guest grey3443

mem0ry27 wrote:

Mine is march... Long time to go...

Good luck to you. Quite a painful experience! Especially when some of our bro here collect the car before you! Can only drool.........

Guest nightfly

arshavin wrote:

Grey. Have u collect your baby

I think bro grey could be collecting the car on Friday about same time as me.

My SE told me today that they wil be registering tomorrow and I can probably collect Friday. That will be good as I can go get my solar film done Saturday.

Am I right bro grey?

Guest lightning

nightfly wrote:

My SE told me today that they wil be registering tomorrow and I can probably collect Friday. That will be good as I can go get my solar film done Saturday.

Am I right bro grey?

Brand new car for Christmas...& New Year...Congrats!!! :becky:

Guest mem0ry27

grey3443 wrote:

Good luck to you. Quite a painful experience! Especially when some of our bro here collect the car before you! Can only drool.........

Now i'm already waiting like hell, seeing C coupe on the road.... and i still have 3 more months to go...

Should ask my SE to lend me the test drive car during this period...

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

Am I right bro grey?

Still no news from my SE leh! Must MSG him tomorrow to mount pressure on him!

Don't yr package include solar film?

Guest grey3443

arshavin wrote:

Must be those pretty AMG rims

No lah. Actually I kind of like the stock rims. Quite nice!

My first round of mod are: AMG pedal, Grille, Sprint Booster and Exhaust Tip.

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Still no news from my SE leh! Must MSG him tomorrow to mount pressure on him!

Don't yr package include solar film?

I swapped the Huper Optik for extra service credit as I'm quite happy to have the film done at Infratint for a much lower amount.

Hope your SE give you good news tomorrow.

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

I swapped the Huper Optik for extra service credit as I'm quite happy to have the film done at Infratint for a much lower amount.

Thanks! We shall see...... Cos mine comes with Solar Flim and Reverse Camera. I afraid it might take some time to install.

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

Agreed!! Give up the film thingy by agent bcoz of color tone thingy.

Guest arshavin

nightfly wrote:

U get back 1k service credits?

2 days ago..I went and see the C coup but the SE didn't give me a real good deal :( any bros willing to pm me a gd SE?

btw i asked her beside the promo discount does she give her own discount and she said no..

is it a norm? for my previous my rides the SE will still give further discount on top of the promo discount..

Guest blackmercs

zkin wrote:

2 days ago..I went and see the C coup but the SE didn't give me a real good deal :( any bros willing to pm me a gd SE?

btw i asked her beside the promo discount does she give her own discount and she said no..

is it a norm? for my previous my rides the SE will still give further discount on top of the promo discount..

Welcome!! What did u ask & didnt get it? Define yr real good deal.