• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest knighthunter

grey3443 wrote:

Just heard from one of our Forum bro that our baby will be due earlier then planned! Should be early Dec instead of Dec/Jan .

Did you get the COE already bro? Damn mine only start bidding next week, I dunno whether I can get it in Dec also :( so far no news from SE.

Guest grey3443

I booked on 18 Oct. No news from my SE but I managed to check LTA website that I have secured my COE.

Got a bro whom booked on the similar date have been told by his SE that his car is in Singapore aredi and should be able to collect by end of the month. :becky:

Guest nightfly

I booked my c coupe on 1 November with car expected in Nov/Dec. COE obtained at last bidding. Checked yesterday morning still no news yet. I guess just relax, wait and enjoy driving my c180k for a few more weeks.

Received call from my SE , I will be able to collect my ride end of next week , he will coordinate to have it Nano-coated and also try to have the pedal i ordered installed before I collect my ride :becky::becky:

Guest grey3443

Guzik wrote:

Received call from my SE , I will be able to collect my ride end of next week , he will coordinate to have it Nano-coated and also try to have the pedal i ordered installed before I collect my ride :becky::becky:

How much is the pedal you ordered?it's AMG right? Do you have to pay extra for the nano coating?

Bro , yes it's AMG , cost is sgd 235 , installation sgd 60 , nano coat is sgd 300 all deducting from my service credit , boot tube and crate ordered from bro guy in the forum already .:smile:

Guest grey3443

Guzik wrote:

Bro , yes it's AMG , cost is sgd 235 , installation sgd 60 , nano coat is sgd 300 all deducting from my service credit , boot tube and crate ordered from bro guy in the forum already .:smile:

Thanks bro! I think I will change the pedal too. Also, what yr model and date of yr booking? Will be able to estimate my delivery with yours as reference...?.

grey3443 wrote:

Thanks bro! I think I will change the pedal too. Also, what yr model and date of yr booking? Will be able to estimate my delivery with yours as reference...?.

No problem bro, mine is C180K , book on end Oct