• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest grey3443

MrAYeo wrote:

am waiting for my C180K. Booked end october, just got the recent COE but no news... Hope it doesn't come so early... Am busy with many things till Mid Dec.

Bro, I think you are the only person here that hope the car don't come so early. Hahaha......:bounce:

Guest grey3443

MSG my SE and still no status for my car..... How can it be no status???? The car has to be at somewhere like factory, warehouse, in the middle of sea freight etc.... :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Guest allen69

grey3443 wrote:

MSG my SE and still no status for my car..... How can it be no status???? The car has to be at somewhere like factory, warehouse, in the middle of sea freight etc.... :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Please goto onemotoring.com.sg, use your singpass to login to LTA eServices, select My account/My asset and you will be able to know whether CnC have registered the car for you.

Mine C180 has shown up as register on 25 Nov 11.

If yes, you should be collecting your car soon and at least you wont keep guessing .... Cheers.

Guest grey3443

allen69 wrote:

Please goto onemotoring.com.sg, use your singpass to login to LTA eServices, select My account/My asset and you will be able to know whether CnC have registered the car for you.

Mine C180 has shown up as register on 25 Nov 11.

If yes, you should be collecting your car soon and at least you wont keep guessing .... Cheers.

It indicated COE amount, Bid deposite, Quota Premier, TCOE expiry etc but does not indicate Car Registeration Date...... Does that mean CnC have not register for me?

Guest allen69

grey3443 wrote:

It indicated COE amount, Bid deposite, Quota Premier, TCOE expiry etc but does not indicate Car Registeration Date...... Does that mean CnC have not register for me?

Yes correct, i believe Cnc have not registered for you yet, as mine already shown my new ride number plate include road tax infor ...

There is a possibilities your ride has not reach Singapore, by the way if your ride is here, your SE will call you to make the outstanding payment to CnC including the insurance fee etc before they register the ride for us.

Yes you can don't use chartis. But u need to let ur se know and get ur insurance agent to sign you up and issue ur se the cover note /CI. This document is required for c&c to register your car.

Guest knighthunter

grey3443 wrote:

Same here for :( I think we still have to drag our neck........

Guest hkhamateur

ckyc wrote:

Yes you can don't use chartis. But u need to let ur se know and get ur insurance agent to sign you up and issue ur se the cover note /CI. This document is required for c&c to register your car.

Em.....bro, can cfm? :confused:

I tot its compulsory as its stated in e Sales agreement n aso in-hse policy? :shocked:

Coz SE usually earn comm fm them, otherwise e agreed sellg price ll varies! Correct me anyone did experience b4! Kam Sia! :yo:

Guest grey3443

allen69 wrote:

Yes correct, i believe Cnc have not registered for you yet, as mine already shown my new ride number plate include road tax infor ...

There is a possibilities your ride has not reach Singapore, by the way if your ride is here, your SE will call you to make the outstanding payment to CnC including the insurance fee etc before they register the ride for us.

Wow lau! Booked earlier then some of the bro here but collect later then them! Neck really long man! :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Guest arshavin

I use AVIVA n not their Chartis. No change in the car price. Maybe I took a big loan.

Whether u get your car early or not depends on whether your car is inside their warehouse or not. And another factor is the additional items u ask to be installed on your ride.