• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Hmmm....then u shld be collecting ur ride soon , the shipment shod be once every 2weeks if not wrong, after reaching spore port, takes another week or so for paper works and installation (eg, reverse camera,solar films etc) I got my Coe same time as you and can collect my ride this week , your SE should keep u posted

I collected my ride today, quite shiok.. While waiting for car, order the boot tub and book appt for nano sealent. Still trying to get use to all e functions... Virtually drove ard e whole day.. haha

Guest grey3443

ckyc wrote:

I collected my ride today, quite shiok.. While waiting for car, order the boot tub and book appt for nano sealent. Still trying to get use to all e functions... Virtually drove ard e whole day.. haha

So envy and jealous! :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

I gathered from my SE that they get a weekly update on car arrivals on Fridays. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this Friday :high5:

Tomorrow is Friday aredi! Good luck!

Guest Cklasse

Although I was told that the car will deliver in Jan or latest Feb, I estimate that it will cum in December. Hopefully Santa will make my wish come true. :becky:

My last 2 Mercedes-Benz purchases have been a case of "order this week, get next week", so this time is hell of a long wait, more like "order this year, get next year".....:Cry:

Guest knighthunter

Cklasse wrote:

Although I was told that the car will deliver in Jan or latest Feb, I estimate that it will cum in December. Hopefully Santa will make my wish come true. :becky:

My last 2 Mercedes-Benz purchases have been a case of "order this week, get next week", so this time is hell of a long wait, more like "order this year, get next year".....:Cry:

I just spoke to my SE 2 days ago Oct production car will be in SG on 15/12 plus registration etc delivery will be before end of this year :)

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Tomorrow is Friday aredi! Good luck!

I lucked out man - both SE and his manager are outstation. Won't know an answer till Monday. Oh well - just enjoy the weekend drive with the ol' gal.

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

I lucked out man - both SE and his manager are outstation. Won't know an answer till Monday. Oh well - just enjoy the weekend drive with the ol' gal.

Me Too...Still no news!

Guest blackmercs

Guzik wrote:

Finally collected my ride ...I can say it's really worth the wait !!! For all bro still waiting for their ride , may u received good news soon !! Cheers !!

Congras!!!

Guest grey3443

Guzik wrote:

Finally collected my ride ...I can say it's really worth the wait !!! For all bro still waiting for their ride , may u received good news soon !! Cheers !!

Congrats Bro! So jealous that some of the Bros here book the car after me and yet collected earlier! :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest Cklasse

grey3443 wrote:

Congrats Bro! So jealous that some of the Bros here book the car after me and yet collected earlier! :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

There is someone here booked in October and still waiting too, so you are not alone. :becky:

Guest knighthunter

Cklasse wrote:

There is someone here booked in October and still waiting too, so you are not alone. :becky:

I'm still waiting toooooooooooooooooooooo.............................

Guest grey3443

Thought my baby due earlier but instead now I hope that it is not late cos current ride road tax expire on 27th Dec 2011. Don't want to fork out unnecessary money to renew road tax for a few days......:Cry:

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Thought my baby due earlier but instead now I hope that it is not late cos current ride road tax expire on 27th Dec 2011. Don't want to fork out unnecessary money to renew road tax for a few days......:Cry:

Hey man - I feel for you. No sound from my SE as well. Did you let your SE know this at point of booking?