• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest arshavin

grey3443 wrote:

Thought my baby due earlier but instead now I hope that it is not late cos current ride road tax expire on 27th Dec 2011. Don't want to fork out unnecessary money to renew road tax for a few days......:Cry:

Can't imagine u still not collect your ride. U just book one week later than me if I recall.

Every Friday is their stock arrival and will use weekend to furnish to owner spec.

Your SE should know when your ride arrival date to spore

Guest grey3443

arshavin wrote:

Can't imagine u still not collect your ride. U just book one week later than me if I recall.

Every Friday is their stock arrival and will use weekend to furnish to owner spec.

Your SE should know when your ride arrival date to spore

Maybe I bargain too hard and therefore they put me right at the back of the queue!

Guest knighthunter

grey3443 wrote:

Maybe I bargain too hard and therefore they put me right at the back of the queue!

Bro I got promise from SE before xmas delivery but still no further info from him.

Guest grey3443

knighthunter wrote:

Bro I got promise from SE before xmas delivery but still no further info from him.

Mine is actually Dec/Jan delivery. Hence, by right, they are not late. Just that a lot of bro here whom book later then me have collected theirs aredi!

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Thought my baby due earlier but instead now I hope that it is not late cos current ride road tax expire on 27th Dec 2011. Don't want to fork out unnecessary money to renew road tax for a few days......:Cry:

knighthunter wrote:

I had the same promise when booking and when I enquired today I was assured that my car will be ready before Xmas. So let's just look forward to our Xmas pressies and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

grey3443 wrote:

Mine is actually Dec/Jan delivery. Hence, by right, they are not late. Just that a lot of bro here whom book later then me have collected theirs aredi!

I signed up in Oct. Was told Dec/Jan. Till now also no sound, no sight... think it is normal.

My color is Iridium Silver. Is yours the same?

Guest grey3443

MrAYeo wrote:

I signed up in Oct. Was told Dec/Jan. Till now also no sound, no sight... think it is normal.

My color is Iridium Silver. Is yours the same?

Mine is Palladium Silver in Cappuccino. Book in mid Oct.

Guest grey3443

Need to collect by Christmas cos my road tax expire on the 26th Dec! Do you think I can handover the car to Si & Si with expired road tax? Don't wish to spend that few hundred dollars.... Would rather spent it on the new car like spoiler or AMG pedal....

Guest kaedetod

tweiqi wrote:

booked in mid Oct. Checked with my SE today, said shipment slightly delayed. Expect to reach port 3rd week of Dec. Will probably get the car in early Jan.

strange, booked later than u

collecting car tomorrow

Guest kaedetod

grey3443 wrote:

Need to collect by Christmas cos my road tax expire on the 26th Dec! Do you think I can handover the car to Si & Si with expired road tax? Don't wish to spend that few hundred dollars.... Would rather spent it on the new car like spoiler or AMG pedal....

bro dont worry

im in same situation

road tax expired dec

renewed Insurance and road tax

i have called LTA and insurance company

can refund unused portion

Guest blackmercs

kaedetod wrote:

bro dont worry

im in same situation

road tax expired dec

Road tax no refund only insurance.

Guest kepiting1sg

kaedetod wrote:

bro dont worry

im in same situation

road tax expired dec

IMHO - Think the refund applys if U are going to scrap your car.

If U trade in your ride to CnC - no refund of your remaining road tax. :hand:

Guest nightfly

I also got my call today and will be going down Saturday to make payment. SE says car will be registered next week and I should get it by 23 December if all goes well.

For them to say that the car must definitely have arrived in port and is in their hands now.