• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

I also got my call today and will be going down Saturday to make payment. SE says car will be registered next week and I should get it by 23 December if all goes well.

For them to say that the car must definitely have arrived in port and is in their hands now.

Remember to jio me for kopi hor after collected yr car!!

Guest grey3443

nightfly wrote:

I also got my call today and will be going down Saturday to make payment. SE says car will be registered next week and I should get it by 23 December if all goes well.

For them to say that the car must definitely have arrived in port and is in their hands now.

Why nobody call me leh? :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Why nobody call me leh? :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Be patient bro - they did tell you Dec/Jan and you already have your COE so it can't be very much longer. If bo pian just renew your tax and insurance lor.

As some bros have mentioned - booking date may not be a good indicator of delivery date as it is dependent upon ex stock, stock in transit and in production. You have chosen a colour combo that happens to take a longer delivery cycle this time round. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :becky:

Guest hkhamateur

arshavin wrote:

I also saw Honda car fitted with merc logo at back n front. If dont look properly, u may assume is merc

Yeap, me too met this Nissan Sunny in Metallic green w Merc emblem in engine bonnet n rear truck Merc logo. :whistle:

It'll lighten up this Xmas sured! Swee! :shocked:

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Hooooray, just went to make payment for my Baby today. Hopefully can deliver next week!

Congrats - your wait is over and can save you road tax $ for many kopi!! :becky:

Guest Cklasse

So for Oct booking folks, I am the last to collect the car. It's in transit but won't make it for my Christmas present, will be a Chinese New Year Ang Pow.

Looks like I need to cycle to work liao. :becky:

Guest grey3443

If the car is already in Singapore. How much time do you think it takes to register and do up the car like reverse camera, solar film etc... Should not be more then 3 days right since they can register and do up the car concurrently....

grey3443 wrote:

If the car is already in Singapore. How much time do you think it takes to register and do up the car like reverse camera, solar film etc... Should not be more then 3 days right since they can register and do up the car concurrently....

1 wk +- cos they selling like hot cakes rite.. :)

Guest kaedetod

car came 2 days ago

enjoying the ride and linguatronic

issit normal for them to mail me

1. road tax sticker

2. insurance / bank to contact me later? (paid 1st year and 1st installment)

kind of strange not to get everything done at the same setting

Guest blackmercs

kaedetod wrote:

car came 2 days ago

enjoying the ride and linguatronic

issit normal for them to mail me

1. road tax sticker

2. insurance / bank to contact me later? (paid 1st year and 1st installment)

kind of strange not to get everything done at the same setting

Congras!! Yes the above is a norm.

Guest kaedetod

arshavin wrote:

Mercedes must be your 1st car. Haha

spot on brother

hence the ignorance

my fuel consumption meter is kinda strange

i resetted the "From Start" once

now when i off and on the engine, the from start counter doesnt restart anymore

any idea?