• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Baby Due Earlier!

Guest grey3443

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Hey Bro, I will be collecting my ride tomorrow at 10.30am! Can meet up to collect ride. Hope it don't rain tomorrow.

Great - I'm scheduled to collect mine at noon but I'll go earlier to meet with you. Will pm you my number later. mebbe you can pm me yours.

Guest mem0ry27

knighthunter wrote:

Only 22 km on ODO when I took over the car. I believe for Huper optic they install it at MBC, I dunno for other brand.

22km also quite alot... can go from Orchard to Changi..

Guest grey3443

Finally! Collected my Baby! I will name him Al...HaHaHa.

It have been wonderful moment so far! The Comand is Cool, Speaker are better then expected! The sound proofing is great! The engine power is decent!

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

It have been wonderful moment so far! The Comand is Cool, Speaker are better then expected! The sound proofing is great! The engine power is decent!

Yeah man - and I collected Ava just after you walked off. Very nice. Command is cool indeed - I like Linguatronic and seeing all my music artwork on the screen.

It started to threaten rain so I left - without remembering to order the boot tub! Will be going to change my plates to chrome style later.

Enjoy your ride mate!

grey3443 wrote:

nightfly wrote:

Yeah man - and I collected Ava just after you walked off. Very nice. Command is cool indeed - I like Linguatronic and seeing all my music artwork on the screen.

It started to threaten rain so I left - without remembering to order the boot tub! Will be going to change my plates to chrome style later.

Enjoy your ride mate!

Congratulations to you guys for receiving your "Best or Nothing" ride ! Do join us on our next outing . Cheers !

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

Enjoy your ride mate!

Congras!! Pics hor!!

Guest nightfly

blackmercs wrote:

Congras!! Pics hor!!

bro - tomorrow i will be at tradehub21 for solar film from 10am. You free for kopi let me know!

Today no chance to take pics - wet wet wet.

Got my retro licence plates fixed at MRS and managed to get boot tub from MBC as they happened to have stock on hand.

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

bro - tomorrow i will be at tradehub21 for solar film from 10am. You free for kopi let me know!

Got my retro licence plates fixed at MRS and managed to get boot tub from MBC as they happened to have stock on hand.

Hmm i will text u tml to confirm to meet ya!!

Guest arshavin

nightfly wrote:

Retro license plate photo when u to post. Thanks

Guest nightfly

grey3443 wrote:

Here's a pic showing the rear plate -

What's is the Damage? PM me the price and where to get leh. Thanks!

It's from MRS - Middle Road Signcrafts located at nearby Hoy Fatt Road in the HDB block opposite CPIB. Damage unknown cos my SE paid for it. :becky:

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

It's from MRS - Middle Road Signcrafts located at nearby Hoy Fatt Road in the HDB block opposite CPIB. Damage unknown cos my SE paid for it. :becky:

U guys can look for our in-house plate maker!! Fast & good services!!