• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New E200

Guest Sal20

Guest Mr. M

Whoops - am really late to the thread. So those who were looking to discuss notes for the E200/E250 from PI, have you bought your cars? Or are you still looking and interested for a meetup? :becky:

Let me know, drop me a PM. Cheers.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sal20

Hi,

I initiated a meet up some months ago but decided to cancelled it due to only a few positive response.

Some of the members here would have brought their E class but I believed that there are still some members who are adopting a "wait and see" with hopes of anticipating a fall in the COE.

With a potential saving of about S$20K savings buying a E class from a PI as compared buying it from C&C, many members out there would be interested to know what are the differences in specification and level of trim between a PI and C&C.

I think other factors such as where to service is not a major issue when it is brought from a PI as many would have pre-prepared for all these after sales service.

Did you got for yourself a E class from PI or C&C?

Sal20 wrote:

Hi,

I initiated a meet up some months ago but decided to cancelled it due to only a few positive response.

Some of the members here would have brought their E class but I believed that there are still some members who are adopting a "wait and see" with hopes of anticipating a fall in the COE.

With a potential saving of about S$20K savings buying a E class from a PI as compared buying it from C&C, many members out there would be interested to know what are the differences in specification and level of trim between a PI and C&C.

I think other factors such as where to service is not a major issue when it is brought from a PI as many would have pre-prepared for all these after sales service.

Did you got for yourself a E class from PI or C&C?

Why not come for the monthly GTG on the 30th May! at the usual place!

Kallang Carpark F.

Time:4.30pm to 6.30pm!

See you guys there!! :music::bounce:

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

No 6 CD Changer dun wanna buy arh?....muahaha!

Nope, alots more of missing important features. Just couldn't understand why they didn't try to match AD specs!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Nope, alots more of missing important features. Just couldn't understand why they didn't try to match AD specs!!!

Now many PI match AD in terms of features lah!...muahaha! :becky:

Most buy off from the "oversea markets"

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Now many PI match AD in terms of features lah!...muahaha! :becky:

Most buy off from the "oversea markets"

Nope I doubt so for these first batch of e cabro, else I on one liao.;)

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

No STOCK NO TALK!! btw their pricing is not e cheapest in town!! U like him arh? Lolz

U match made me, I try to match make u lol! :becky:

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

U match made me, I try to match make u lol! :becky:

Muahaha no need lah!! Yr thought is gd enough liao kum tong kum tong.

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Muahaha no need lah!! Yr thought is gd enough liao kum tong kum tong.

Dun wannna to know how U do it but kin kin get hitched lah!

Taxi ride in cabrio more chi ket....hahaha!:becky:

Guest achtungbaby

Hi Sal20.

yeah its been awhile..booked my e250(a) thru CnC..chicken out on the PI route..guess i was alittle disturbed when i read abt one of them closing down in the papers.. Found out also during this few weeks that some PIs had decided to combine their strength. Just too many ifs for a 200K vehicle for me. Perhaps not brazened enuf yet. ha

so tempted to do the cab..but already beyond my cap. Perhaps the next ride..

Guest lightning

achtungbaby wrote:

Hi Sal20.

yeah its been awhile..booked my e250(a) thru CnC..chicken out on the PI route..guess i was alittle disturbed when i read abt one of them closing down in the papers.. Found out also during this few weeks that some PIs had decided to combine their strength. Just too many ifs for a 200K vehicle for me. Perhaps not brazened enuf yet. ha

congrats & welcome...i too took the C&C route for good nite sleep as Unker always put it...so when are you collecting yr new ride? ... i collected my e250 exactly 1 mth ago and I m enjoying it...trade in my 5mths old c200k at a pretty good price...hope you can come and join us this Sun for the mthly meetup at Kallang...cheers :whistle:

Guest kepiting1sg

lightning wrote:

congrats & welcome...i too took the C&C route for good nite sleep as Unker always put it...so when are you collecting yr new ride? ... i collected my e250 exactly 1 mth ago and I m enjoying it...trade in my 5mths old c200k at a pretty good price...hope you can come and join us this Sun for the mthly meetup at Kallang...cheers :whistle:

Congrats to U too!!!! :becky:

hehehehe!!!....dun wanna F$#k around with something near to a quarter million $$$ :becky:

Actually I wanted to buy the PI E250 AMG Sport Package with Pana Roof.

It was easily $40k cheaper than C & C BUT - I couldn't live with No Keyless. Lup C & C Rear Electric Blind, rear passengers side blinds,

iPod Integration, 6 CD changer, collapsible 10 kg boot shelf and my wife hated the aluminium trim

Lucky U bought early at a lower price!

Did U got the elegant or avantgarde?

Saw an Elegant in the showroom with Pana Roof

but they have none for Avantgarde.....so Unker boh pian took what is

available i.e the Avantgarde black on black.

They took in my 3+ mths Audi at a price I couldn't refuse ($1k more than what I paid for my Audi) or on paper $14k more what the PI would take.

Looks like my car will be registered today and delivery next week....sianzzz! :Cry:

Guest lightning

kepiting1sg wrote:

Congrats to U too!!!! :becky:

hehehehe!!!....dun wanna F$#k around with something near to a quarter million $$$ :becky:

Lucky U bought early at a lower price!

Did U got the elegant or avantgarde?

Saw an Elegant in the showroom with Pana Roof

but they have none for Avantgarde.....so Unker boh pian took what is

available i.e the Avantgarde black on black.

They took in my 3+ mths Audi at a price I couldn't refuse ($1k more than what I paid for my Audi) or on paper $14k more what the PI would take.

Looks like my car will be registered today and delivery next week....sianzzz! :Cry:

same same lah...wat lucky...i probably paid the highest coz my COE is $40K and the list price was then $228,888 :Cry:

i managed to get the advantgarde model beige on black...CO & son over-rule my decision of black on black...coz they complain black retain heat :tsk:... and i m the poor guy having to clean all the "stains" :becky:

i got the trade in price almost the same (maybe 1k above) the nett price i paid for my c200 in Nov 09. :music: :whistle:

...hope to see your new ride soon...as you have put it...the pleasure is in the journey not upon arrival.....:bounce:

Guest 9339

Congrats on all the new E's coming along.

Must drop by our coming GTG this sunday to share and poison the rest.

the pleasure is in the journey to ANOTHER NEW RIDES not upon arrival or having own.....bounce.gif

Guest kepiting1sg

9339 wrote:

Congrats on all the new E's coming along.

Must drop by our coming GTG this sunday to share and poison the rest.

the pleasure is in the journey to ANOTHER NEW RIDES not upon arrival or having own.....bounce.gif

Kum Xia Bro Randy!

Already registered!

Hope it will be delivered this week.

If not will still try to pop by the gtg!

cya!

Guest mercaltec

Is it appropriate for those who bought their ride recently to review their buy price? Including model and special option included?

It will greatly help shopper like me to know the benchmark when enquiring.

Guest notti

sal20,achtung baby,

come down this Sunday for catching up since we didn't make it to compare e class notes at Dempsey... Lol

lance shld be getting the pi e next mth (finger crossed) for him

achtungbaby wrote:

Hi Sal20.

Guest Mr. M

Just went to 4 PIs today to check out on the E250.

Realised that taking a loan makes a heck of a difference in price.

Anyway full-spec E250 Avantgarde is going for about 193-196k, that seems to be the 'market rate'.

For some less mainstream choices, like the E250 SE (or Classic) and the E250 AMG, prices seem to be more attractive.

Will I see any W212s at the meetup tomorrow? :bounce:

Guest lancevp

I'm supposed to get my ride before end of July so that's a couple of months more. If you guys are meeting up at Kallang tomorrow, I just might be able to drop by. Would be good to compare notes.

Guest blackmercs

Mr. M wrote:

Anyway full-spec E250 Avantgarde is going for about 193-196k, that seems to be the 'market rate'.

For some less mainstream choices, like the E250 SE (or Classic) and the E250 AMG, prices seem to be more attractive.

Yes, there is one ready for u to molest!!!!

Guest notti

hi mr m

if u decide to go pi, best get the high spec or else your buyer if u so choose to sell, they will start to compare yours with cycle specs n press you for a lower px

you r right, high specs pi e is value for money

Mr. M wrote: